Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 10-22-2019, 01:52 PM   #1
SnowRipple
Zealot
SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Note Pro
Faulty wacom pen, writing in "air"

I got Note Pro (very happy with it) however I have problem with the pen.

Basically, it starts to write before it touches the screen, around 1cm to the screen. I can write without touching the screen, however this makes taking notes impossible since after every time I touch the screen and lift the pen, more lines are added, and everything becames unreadable.

I noticed that the nib is slightly deformed (I bought it new). Do you think it is the problem with the nib, pen or screen itself?

Thanks!
SnowRipple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 05:53 PM   #2
genomorro
genomorro began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Note Pro / Kobo Aura One
I bought some nibs model ACK22211 and got the same issue. You can try with other pen (a S-pen for instance) or change to other nib model.
genomorro is offline   Reply With Quote