Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-02-2011, 12:49 PM   #1
Marcootje
Marcootje began at the beginning.

Device: Pocktebook 302
Webpage server

After starting the webserver and opening the page on my tablet it would be nice to be able to hide some icons. For example ´all books`. I created myself several categories, which show up nicely. I would like to have only the created categories visible.
Is that possible? Hidding the icon within the application is already possible. I expected to be able to hide the icons via this option.

Thx M
Marcootje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 02:37 PM   #2
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcootje View Post
After starting the webserver and opening the page
The simple answer is no. More completely, you should know that there is no "the page" for the content server. There are several different pages that you may be referring to. The content server will try to identify your device and present the correct starting page. You can see the various starting pages by adding /mobile , /opds or /browse to the address. At one or more levels down, some of those will show saved searches, custom columns, etc. that may give you some control. You also can change the source code if you are desperate.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert