Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-14-2009, 09:03 AM   #1
Pier
Enthusiast
Pier is a glorious beacon of lightPier is a glorious beacon of lightPier is a glorious beacon of lightPier is a glorious beacon of lightPier is a glorious beacon of lightPier is a glorious beacon of lightPier is a glorious beacon of lightPier is a glorious beacon of lightPier is a glorious beacon of lightPier is a glorious beacon of lightPier is a glorious beacon of light

Device: sony ereader PRS700
Problem with my sony 700 and ebook library

Hi, I am new and I need help! I love my ereader 700 but I have a proble. It started with the library freezing constantly. I think there is a corrupt file in it but I can't delete it cause I can't access it, the library freezes each time. Then, it stopped recognizing me reader. I get a window saying "error....invalid type".
Thanks
Pier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:19 AM   #2
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
Hi Pier and welcome to MobileRead!

Hmm, I'm not sure how to help, I'm not terribly technical, but someone will undoubtedly come along who can help.

I would suggest that you post your problem in the Sony 700 section as more people will see it there.
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-15-2009, 02:46 AM   #3
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Welcome to MR, Pier and sorry your first post is about a problem. The link below goes to a thread that may help especially post #5. I hope this helps.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16796
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 09:20 AM   #4
Pier
Enthusiast
Pier is a glorious beacon of lightPier is a glorious beacon of lightPier is a glorious beacon of lightPier is a glorious beacon of lightPier is a glorious beacon of lightPier is a glorious beacon of lightPier is a glorious beacon of lightPier is a glorious beacon of lightPier is a glorious beacon of lightPier is a glorious beacon of lightPier is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly View Post
Hi Pier and welcome to MobileRead!

Hmm, I'm not sure how to help, I'm not terribly technical, but someone will undoubtedly come along who can help.

I would suggest that you post your problem in the Sony 700 section as more people will see it there.
Thanks for the warm welcome. I did go to Sony and have not heard from them yet. I'm still waiting but the response from Dreams really seems to be worth exploring, I plan on doing this tonight and will let you know the results. Thanks again.

Last edited by Pier; 06-15-2009 at 09:24 AM.
Old 06-15-2009, 09:26 AM   #5
Pier
Enthusiast

Thanks for the warm welcome Dreams. I followed your advice and what I read really seems to be worth exploring, I plan on doing this tonight and will let you know the results. Thanks again.
Advert
Old 06-15-2009, 08:12 PM   #6
Pier
Enthusiast

Your help solved my problem....I went to your link and followed the instructions and now it works perfectly...Thanks a million! Blogs are great!
Old 06-16-2009, 06:02 PM   #7
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
Excellent! I'm glad to hear you have got the problem sorted out!
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
freeze invalid type