Notices

Old 02-13-2010, 11:17 AM   #31
lionel47
Addict
lionel47 doesn't litterlionel47 doesn't litter

Device: B&N Nook, Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyBiker View Post
That is really nice looking and reasonably priced compared to the other B&N covers. I may have bought it but I already ordered a M-Edge cover. The only advantage of the M-Edge is that it has a slot to add a light which I also ordered.

~eddie
Which M-Edge cover has a slot for the light? That is something I am concerned about. I travel a lot and it would have been great if I had found a cover that keeps the light with the book. I have the Mighty Bright XtraFlex2, btw.
lionel47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 05:11 PM   #32
JerseyBiker
Addict
JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic, Nook Glowlight, Galaxy Tab S9, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionel47 View Post
Which M-Edge cover has a slot for the light? That is something I am concerned about. I travel a lot and it would have been great if I had found a cover that keeps the light with the book. I have the Mighty Bright XtraFlex2, btw.
Many of them have a slot for the light. I just received mine Fedex a couple of hours ago. It is nice. I didn't try the light though. I Got the Go-Jacket. See link

http://www.medgestore.com/products/nook/

~eddie
JerseyBiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-13-2010, 05:28 PM   #33
lionel47
Addict

Quote:
Many of them have a slot for the light. I just received mine Fedex a couple of hours ago. It is nice. I didn't try the light though. I Got the Go-Jacket. See link

http://www.medgestore.com/products/nook/

~eddie
Very nice. Enjoy.
Old 02-13-2010, 05:50 PM   #34
JerseyBiker
Addict
JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionel47 View Post
Very nice. Enjoy.
If you decided to buy one, I saved $12 on the cover & light with the following discount code without the quotes. "FACEEDGE" It may still be good. It worked for a couple of people that ordered after I did.

~eddie
Old 02-14-2010, 04:07 AM   #35
lionel47
Addict

Quote:
If you decided to buy one, I saved $12 on the cover & light with the following discount code without the quotes. "FACEEDGE" It may still be good. It worked for a couple of people that ordered after I did.

~eddie
Thanks for code. I'm going to wait and see how I like the Industrielle cover but I did bookmark the mEdge site just in case. The accommodation for the light is great.
Advert
Old 02-14-2010, 03:32 PM   #36
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsjwmom View Post
Anybody know of a cover that is similar to BookArmour, but not as ugly? I don't want to ruin whatever reader I get, but I do plan to carry it in my diaperbag or purse. I think I'll need more protection than one of the standard fabric covers B&N sells (though I really like the Alice one).

I ADORE the Oberon Dragonfly Pond cover, but just can't see spending quite that much. Even though I can tell they are worth every penny.
The hard case logic, originally intended for Sony 900 (aka Daily Edition), fits very well. nook has about 1cm less height, so it's a bit loose at the top. But that's not a problem, nook can't "escape".
http://www3.shopping.com/xCC-sony--case_logic
http://www2.dealtime.com/xPO-Sony-So...n-eBook-Reader

Last edited by mgmueller; 02-14-2010 at 03:35 PM.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:46 PM   #37
jaxx6166
Wizard
jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 350, iPad, PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by qpid360 View Post
I'm using the cover from B&N with the Alice in Wonderland excerpt. It's great!
Me too. It was the one case I really wanted. =)

They were almost all sold out at the B/N in Gardens (They have a whole section devoted to Nook as soon as you walk in, it was kind of nice. Everywhere else seems to have shoved it to the back of the store.) So, the one I got was the actual display model....Or at least I think it was a display model. But, given that it's been on display for a day and a half, I don't think the damage from other people fondling it was too bad....was practically brand new
jaxx6166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:21 PM   #38
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsjwmom View Post
..I ADORE the Oberon Dragonfly Pond cover, but just can't see spending quite that much. Even though I can tell they are worth every penny.
Sometimes you just have to indulge yourself. It's as difficult to put a price on beauty as it is to judge it's effects on us.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:42 AM   #39
kilmar
Connoisseur
kilmar will become famous soon enoughkilmar will become famous soon enoughkilmar will become famous soon enoughkilmar will become famous soon enoughkilmar will become famous soon enoughkilmar will become famous soon enough

Device: nook color, nook, Sony PRS-700
I have the Industriel cover and other than it being slightly bulkier and heavier, I really love it. I guess you have to sacrifice something for durability.
kilmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:44 PM   #40
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
Cover with silicone skin?

Is there any reason to have both a silicone skin and a cover?
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:50 PM   #41
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgalbrecht View Post
If you ever take your reader out of the cover to read, you'll find that the silicone skin helps you to keep a grip on your reader and helps prevent it from slipping in your hands.

Skin good.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:06 PM   #42
rdfry
loving the books
rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rooted Nook, Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, Galaxy Note 5, 2 Fire 7s Note 8
Quote:
It should help protect your device if you should drop it. I am waiting to receive mine. I have one on my android phone and have had the phone bounce across the street with no damage. If you are planning to read it with out a cover I would definitely purchase one. I am also going to put a decal skin on it to keep it scratch free. I have Zagg Invisibleshields on all my other gadgets, but I decided to jazz up my nook.
rdfry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:23 PM   #43
ow88
ow88 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
deleted

Last edited by ow88; 02-17-2010 at 09:32 PM.
ow88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:56 PM   #44
FireRunner
eAddict
FireRunner is on a distinguished road

Device: Nook
Nice covers, I just bought one from there too
FireRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:51 PM   #45
JerseyBiker
Addict

Quote:
I have a cover and was going to order the skin but after I read the reviews about them on B&N website I changed my mind. Most of the reviews say that the skins cause static electricity that attracts dust and pet hairs. Most are not happy with it. There are some sold on ebay but I do not know if they have the same problem.

~eddie

Tags
bag, case, cover, nook