Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 07-03-2009, 06:13 AM   #1
Hughdal
Connoisseur
Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Ex Sony-Ex Nook-New PW User
Yikes! Dropped My PRS700

So the other night I'm reading in bed, finish the chapter, shut down and go to lay down the 700 on the bed side table.......and missed. The 700 falls about 3 feet and clatters to the floor. In the dark I fumble for the power switch, hit the side light and phew! everything still works. Off to slumberland. Next morning, in the light of day (and reality) I see that the the black face plate has shifted to the left and I now have 4 exposed slots on the right side chrome casing.

Hughdal
Hughdal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 05:21 AM   #2
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
just unscrew a few of the screws and slide the siding back in.

post pics if you need more help
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert