Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 04-30-2017, 10:18 PM   #1021
Assaultshroud
Assaultshroud began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
Would it be possible to make the zoom feature optional in the future? I like to use the kindle's attempt to zoom a comic which has zoom disabled as a way to manually refresh the page (and clear up any ghosting). As far as I can tell now, I would have to stick with a previous version of KCC, which is fine.

Anyways, thanks for all of your hard work, it really is an incredible program!
Assaultshroud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 02:01 AM   #1022
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author
AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
You can't disable Panel View. Even if you disable all additional features manga type MOBI will still enable Virtual Panel View.
AcidWeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-01-2017, 02:52 AM   #1023
Assaultshroud
Assaultshroud began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
Sorry, I should have been more specific. I was actually referring to the pinch zoom feature you brought back in version 5.3. I was wondering what your thoughts were as to pinch zoom being made into an optional feature, as opposed to being a (seemingly) mandatory part of the conversion process. I had found that having it disabled previously essentially allowed for manual page refresh, a nifty tool!
Assaultshroud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 03:09 AM   #1024
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author
AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I can't disable it either. Lack of it was a bug that also broke some other stuff on non-kindle readers. There is no way to properly disable pinch-zoom in this type of content.
Old 05-01-2017, 01:47 PM   #1025
s@chi
s@chi began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Is there any way to add invisible index numbers for TOC order?
I want to create mobi-file just like {COVER - CONTENTS LIST - ch.1 - ch.2 - ch.3 - Copyrights}
And is there any way to create a folder that is not on TOC? (for spines)
s@chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-01-2017, 01:51 PM   #1026
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author

You can't create folder that is not in TOC. But you can use flat directory and ComicRack bookmarks to create custom TOC.

Last edited by AcidWeb; 05-01-2017 at 01:55 PM.
Old 05-01-2017, 07:38 PM   #1027
s@chi
s@chi began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I'm on mac so... I'm trying to create .xml manually. thanks
s@chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 01:23 AM   #1028
Trigun
Connoisseur
Trigun began at the beginning.

Device: kindle pw3
can i run the program on windows from console(dos)?
Trigun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 02:46 AM   #1029
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author

Yes. But you need to use source code. Windows binary don't provide CLI.

Last edited by AcidWeb; 05-14-2017 at 04:57 AM.
Old 05-14-2017, 04:39 AM   #1030
Boyzzun
Boyzzun knows the complete value of PI to the endBoyzzun knows the complete value of PI to the endBoyzzun knows the complete value of PI to the endBoyzzun knows the complete value of PI to the endBoyzzun knows the complete value of PI to the endBoyzzun knows the complete value of PI to the endBoyzzun knows the complete value of PI to the endBoyzzun knows the complete value of PI to the endBoyzzun knows the complete value of PI to the endBoyzzun knows the complete value of PI to the endBoyzzun knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: Kindle oasis
hi there,

i have this faul, i try twice but same fault
so how to solve it ?

thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fault.PNG
Views:	226
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	156744  
Boyzzun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 04:41 AM   #1031
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author

Try to move your source directory to other place.
Old 05-14-2017, 08:34 AM   #1032
Trigun
Connoisseur
Trigun began at the beginning.

Device: kindle pw3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidWeb View Post
Yes. But you need to use source code. Windows binary don't provide CLI.
u plan to add it on future release? :-)
Trigun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 11:14 AM   #1033
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author

No I don't.
Old 05-14-2017, 11:36 AM   #1034
Boyzzun
Boyzzun knows the complete value of PI to the endBoyzzun knows the complete value of PI to the endBoyzzun knows the complete value of PI to the endBoyzzun knows the complete value of PI to the endBoyzzun knows the complete value of PI to the endBoyzzun knows the complete value of PI to the endBoyzzun knows the complete value of PI to the endBoyzzun knows the complete value of PI to the endBoyzzun knows the complete value of PI to the endBoyzzun knows the complete value of PI to the endBoyzzun knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: Kindle oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidWeb View Post
Try to move your source directory to other place.
Dear,
i changed as you said, from C drive hard disk to E drive but the fault still appear??

By the way the folder have 900 Mb with 300 chapters contain more than 9,000 picture (each chapter have more than 30 pics), should i try convert for each chapter ?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	233
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	156747  
Boyzzun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 11:38 AM   #1035
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author

Size is no problem. Something on your computer is blocking access to files.

Tags
k5 tools, kcc, kindle tools