Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 07-16-2014, 04:21 AM   #1
TotoBrux
TotoBrux began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox t68 Lynx
Language settings Boox t68 Lynx

Hello,
I just bought a new Boox t68 Lynx and I would like to adapt the language settings to my own preferences.

I am Dutch speaking and live in Belgium. I can set the language on Dutch (Nederlands), but I can't choose the key board layout. I Belgium we use an AZERTY layout like in France but in Holland QWERTY is used. On the t68 I can't make a difference between Dutch/Netherlands and Dutch/Belgium

On my other Android device, a Galaxy SII smartphone, I can make the difference. So I guess it must be possible to get this on the t68 too, since it exists in Android.

Is my point clear? And can someone help me forward?
TotoBrux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 04:42 AM   #2
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Try out Hackers Keyboard from Play store. It has got lots of layouts and settings. You can change layouts conveniently just by slide the space button. You can change size of buttons and letters. Etc...
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-16-2014, 05:51 AM   #3
TotoBrux
TotoBrux began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox t68 Lynx
Thank you Booxtor. Sounds great, I'll try it.
TotoBrux is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dutch, keyboard, language settings, t68 lynx