Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-29-2012, 08:19 AM   #2311
jatkin
Enthusiast
jatkin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jatkin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jatkin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jatkin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jatkin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jatkin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jatkin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jatkin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jatkin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jatkin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jatkin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
"We Are Savages" YA fantasy/adventure is FREE this weekend (Dec 29 and 30) for kindle. Check it out

We Are Savages is the story of 12 year old Tris and what she finds when she runs from the responsibility of her household and descends through a rain grate into the child run world of Nowhere. "You go to bed angry or sad enough you can wake up just about anywhere," the Savages tell her. Nowhere is a brick utopia hidden in the sewers; made up of sweets, sports, hammocks, and fireflies. But even this haven, free of parents and protocol, is not everything it seems. Haunted by dark specters known only as Phocydes, feared for their reputation of consuming children whole, Tris works both to hunt and to hide from these hooded shadows. But something about them is familiar; something about them fires her curiosity more than her fear. And Tris slowly begins to realize that, no matter where you go, fear and responsibility are not things you can escape. The only thing to do is face them.
jatkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 12:02 PM   #2312
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Free - The Living Image - Thriller

For all my friends at Mobileread - Happy New Year
The Living Image is free - Jan 1 & 2

Hope you all will enjoy...
Pam

US: http://www.amazon.com/The-Living-Ima...1408364&sr=1-1
UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003YUCCDG
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:10 AM   #2313
Imagineer57
Imagineer57 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo mini
Short Story ebooks

I currently have four short story ebooks published, all of which are free to download from various sites. For the greatest choice of formats, I recommend downloading them from Smashwords.com.

Skylord
Set on another world, Skylord is a short tale of a young dragon's confrontation with the price of lying.

To Sail The Dark Sea
The merchant vessel 'Persephone', fastest of her kind, is on a fairly routine run to the colonial world of Tanvella. En route, however, she encounters a derelict ship and then an unknown object which threatens to destroy her. Captain Duschelle and his crew must save themselves, and thousands of others, and reveal something deplorable, before they can hope to return home.

In Night's Shadows
One night of passion was all it took to change everything for Alex Wheland. Still, it took a long time for his stubbornness to be destroyed, in an act of depravity that shook him to the core. He woke up, at last, to the fact that everything was different. He was no longer alive.

Driven by rage and shame, he pursues the girl who brought him to this, and so enters night's shadows.

Seelie Heiress
Jenna was betrayed, her lover a cheat. What she didn't know, was that she had a secret past that involved a worse betrayal. Then the mysterious Athan appeared and changed her life forever. He revealed the truth, but his appearance also heralded danger.
Imagineer57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:31 PM   #2314
Bconvisdmd
Enthusiast
Bconvisdmd really knows where his or her towel isBconvisdmd really knows where his or her towel isBconvisdmd really knows where his or her towel isBconvisdmd really knows where his or her towel isBconvisdmd really knows where his or her towel isBconvisdmd really knows where his or her towel isBconvisdmd really knows where his or her towel isBconvisdmd really knows where his or her towel isBconvisdmd really knows where his or her towel isBconvisdmd really knows where his or her towel isBconvisdmd really knows where his or her towel is

Device: android phone

After writing 4 novellas and over two dozen short stories, I have finally released my first novel, the 115,000 word horror/supernatural thriller Blood, Smoke and Ashes. It's not the novel I intended to write when I typed the first words, but characters have a way of dictating their own fates despite my intentions. And i think the book is better off for that.

Only $.99 for a limited time.

In the Fall of 1955, the state of Nevada used the electric chair to execute a prisoner for the first time.

It was also the last time.

Molly Blackburn, nicknamed Jane the Ripper by the Las Vegas press after killing eleven men while posing as a prostitute, was strapped to the chair without incident. The switch was flipped.

Everything after that went horribly wrong.

Since that day, a copycat Jane the Ripper has appeared almost every decade in a different city, mimicking Molly's choice in victims as well as her methods of murder. She kills eleven men then disappears, never to be found. The similarities between the bodies left behind each decade is uncanny. As if they are all the victims of the same murderer, not a copycat.

But that's impossible, of course, because Molly Blackburn is dead, her execution witnessed by a dozen people.

FBI Agent Jack Shaw, the lead investigator in the Jane the Ripper cases since the seventies, finally catches a break in 2009 when the intended fifth victim manages to turn the tables on the newest copycat . Everyone believes that the horror has finally ended with her capture. Shaw is not so sure, though, wondering if someone else will take up the mantle and kill seven more men to complete the cycle. But when no more bodies with her distinctive markings show up over the next two years, Shaw allows himself to believe that maybe he has seen the end of the Jane the Ripper murders.

As it turns out, what he thought was the end was only the beginning.

His hunt will take him across the country, and even when he thinks he's finally discovered the truth, he quickly learns that not everything is as it seems.

That not every monster is created equal.

That the nature of good and evil is not as black and white as he has always believed.

That not everything that is broken can be put back together.

That not every fractured soul can be saved.

When blood, smoke and ashes rise, no one comes out the same on the other side.

You can find it here at Amazon
Bconvisdmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:11 PM   #2315
SeleneGrace
SeleneGrace began at the beginning.

My newest works.
I focus on realistic erotica and plausible characterization.
Regards
Selene

Her New Year's Knight
http://www.amazon.com/Her-New-Years-.../dp/B00AVNUERK

My last two books
Crash Into My Heart
http://www.amazon.com/Crash-Into-My-.../dp/B009XYZVGW

The Swing of her Hips
http://www.amazon.com/The-Swing-Her-.../dp/B009F7K6U8

My website
http://www.selenegracesilver.com

Last edited by SeleneGrace; 01-03-2013 at 07:14 PM.
SeleneGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:58 AM   #2316
Dodge
Sparks fly off my pages!
Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I've completed three novels and my fourth is due out this month! See what the fuss is all about.

My eBook, DISTORTION is FREE to pair up with your eReader. Your choice, Kindle or ePub. Swing by and claim your file!

Click HERE!

Last edited by Dodge; 01-04-2013 at 01:07 AM.
Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:13 PM   #2317
paranormalink
paranormalink began at the beginning.

Device: none
Just Plain Weird is still free on Amazon.

Travis MacDuff has always led an uneventful life. His greatest concern was making the high school football, until an odd girl moves in next store, a girl whose secrets threaten not only his existence but the existence of everyone on the planet.

Just Plain Weird is also free on Smashwords

Last edited by paranormalink; 01-04-2013 at 12:14 PM. Reason: mistake
paranormalink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:49 AM   #2318
dcrosby
dcrosby began at the beginning.

Are you a naughty girl?

The Naughty Girl Playbook: 128 Ways To Become His Fantasy While Having Fun

Free until 01/07

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ATI4MLQ/

Don't miss out on this free promotion!
dcrosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:54 AM   #2319
dcrosby
dcrosby began at the beginning.

Don't waste another morning

From the best-selling author of “Becoming the 1%: How to master productivity and rise to the top in 7 days”

Free today until 01/08

Learn how to skyrocket your morning productivity starting tomorrow!

Grab your copy today!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AU82UM8
dcrosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:17 PM   #2320
WatchAdam
Enthusiast
WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Just published a new, free short story.

What if a stranger took over the part of your best friend? In "Life Trade," a directionless dude seeks answers after his buddy is replaced by someone new. He discovers a matching website for people who want to trade places. A short story by the author of We, The Watched.

Available at Smashwords and Scribd for free. Also on Amazon for 99 cents (because they don't allow free).
WatchAdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 05:18 PM   #2321
alissacallen
alissacallen began at the beginning.

Hi everyone, firmly have newbie hat on but look forward to finding my way around all the threads.

I live in Australia and write rural fiction that features red-dust, romance and secrets.

This month will have two ebooks out that are available on almost every Amazon and iTunes:

Beneath Outback Skies through Random House Australia

http://www.randomhouse.com.au/books/...857980397.aspx

What Love Sounds Like with Escape Publishing ( all Jan titles are 99c for limited time and this book is also avilable on Kobo)

http://www.escapepublishing.com.au/p.../9780857990129

Many thanks

www.alissacallen.com
alissacallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 02:06 PM   #2322
jonaswrites
jonaswrites began at the beginning.

Free short story - The Development Talk

As a small teaser before my next novel "Hollywood ASS." hits the stores, I've published a little short story that you might enjoy. And if you do, please share it with your friends!

The story is about Jasper's dreaded development talk with his psychopath manager. It turns out even worse than he could have ever imagined.

Or does it?

Download and read The Development Talk

The Development Talk on Smashwords

Thanks! / Jonas

Jonas Eriksson
@jonaswrites
http://jonaswrites.com
http://thewakeupcallbook.com
jonaswrites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 04:41 PM   #2323
paranormalink
paranormalink began at the beginning.

Just Plain Weird now free on Amazon

Just Plain Weird continues to be free on Amazon.

[IMG][/IMG]

Young Adult Fiction at its strangest

Travis MacDuff has always led an uneventful life. His greatest concern was making the high school football, until an odd girl moves in next store, a girl whose secrets threaten not only his existence but the existence of everyone on the planet.

Just Plain Weird on Amazon

Just Plain Weird on Smashwords

paranormalink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:03 PM   #2324
JLH3
JLH3 began at the beginning.

My two latest are available for Kindle.

The Lake House ($1.99) - When a couple goes away to fight for their marriage, they little expected it’d mean fighting for their lives. A potboiler of sex, violence, marital strife, and a couple under siege. Note: This is a novella of 25,000 words, or approx. 100 printed pages.

Goliath ($2.99) - Flora Lichtman had it all – the boyfriend, a job with the storied law firm of Bart, Grabek & Morse and upward mobility. But when hard times threaten to shutter the firm, everything turns upside-down. Salvation comes in the form Jack Jarvis, the notorious schmoozer and rainmaker, who promises to turn it all right-side-up. But Jarvis is also a prima donna and when Flora finds herself assigned to ‘mind’ him, she sees firsthand the fool’s errand this stroke of genius can be. Goliath might not be fit for polite society, but it’s never less-than entertaining.

Don't be afraid to check them out - hope you like 'em!
JLH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 01:06 PM   #2325
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Smile Quirky Golf Fiction - "The Right Side of the Fairway"

THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE FAIRWAY
by Ric K. Hill

If you might enjoy an offbeat golf story, I hope you'll consider The Right Side of the Fairway.

Quirky Golf Fiction – Ben Richards lives for the weekend when he can have fun with his eccentric friends at the golf course affectionately nicknamed Hackin' Oaks. The hapless hacker is miraculously transformed into a PGA-caliber golfer when struck on the head by a wayward ball. This incident changes the direction of his life both on and off the course.

Now living every golf addict's fantasy as a pro, Ben is befriended by both the top-ranked player in the world and the most powerful man in the industry. Then tragedy strikes.

Forced to adapt to new challenges, he evaluates his priorities and realizes there's more to life than just golf. Ben must learn the true value of friends, community, and the healing power of love before he can resume his passionate affair with the game he treasures.

eBook (DRM-free and properly formatted):
Kindle: US | UK | Germany | France | Italy | Spain | India | Brazil | Canada
B&N ePub: US | UK

Paperback:
Amazon: US | UK | Germany | France | Italy | Spain | CreateSpace

(268 pages)

Last edited by DreamWriter; 07-01-2017 at 11:39 PM.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2.99, a dead man's debt, aaron & keja, amazon, anthology, bloated goat, captain nothing, cj west, crime fiction, crowdfunding, ebook, ebooks, fantasy, finding books, free ebook, free ebook downloads, funny, giveaway, god, grace elliot, health, heir to the everlasting, hop, independent, indie, indie bestsellers, just doll, kdp, kickstarter, middle grade, nook, ratticus, sci-fi novel, science fiction, scifi, selfhelp, short story, soul, spirituality, staten bay trilogy, suspense, sweepstakes, uke, ukulele, website, witch book, writing, zombified buffalo