Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 12-24-2009, 11:09 AM   #1
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Astak Pocket Pro

Astak EZReader Pocket Pro 5" Screen

Barely used. In new condition. Asking $175 + $10 shipping.

Includes the Reader, cover, charger/cable and 1G card with PD books

Paypal for immediate shipment or Check/MO/Cash - shipped once it clears.

Last edited by kennyc; 01-17-2010 at 05:42 PM.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 06:39 PM   #2
luvshihtzu
Groupie
luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Sony 950 and iPad
Are you buying something else, or was the Kindle a replacement? Just wondering, as I now have a Kindle and the Sony 505. Covers everything and I am happy. The Apple Tablet(if it ever comes out and I can afford it) sounds rather interesting.
luvshihtzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-25-2009, 06:43 PM   #3
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvshihtzu View Post
Are you buying something else, or was the Kindle a replacement? Just wondering, as I now have a Kindle and the Sony 505. Covers everything and I am happy. The Apple Tablet(if it ever comes out and I can afford it) sounds rather interesting.
I'm basically finding the same thing. Not sure that I'll buy anything additional right away. I find that I'm just not using it so will put the money towards books or something else.
Old 01-17-2010, 05:41 PM   #4
kennyc

Has been sold locally to a new member.