Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-15-2004, 05:02 AM   #1
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
Programs that may behave differently in WinXP SP2

Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2) introduces a number of new features that help increase the performance and the security of your system. These changes also affect the operations and functionality of some programs. Check out this official list before you plan on upgrading to Win XP SP2!
Colin Dunstan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2004, 10:56 AM   #2
gadgetguru
Addict
gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Tungsten T5
Thanks! I decided to delay installing SP2 until others have bug-test it first...besides not all developers have put out the necessary patches yet...and I'd been diligent in using a firewall and updating my antivirus...so maybe SP2 can wait. Besides, Windows Update has not started yet and on my dial-up it's going to take forever. Ordered the CD, and will update when it arrives then.

(Keeping my finger crossed) Hopefully, no virus that takes advantages of non-SP2 but updated XP computers arrives before then...
gadgetguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert