Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-18-2012, 07:54 AM   #1
mghatiya
mghatiya began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Customizing Kindle (plugin or some such)

Hi,

I am new to this forum and the Kindle world. I have got a Kindle Touch, and I feel a need of customizing it.

Could someone please guide me to some threads/forums/websites that can act as a good reference points for plugins/add-ons or some such things for Kindle?

My initial search is not leading me to any good concrete place.

Thanks,
Mukesh
mghatiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:06 AM   #2
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Try the master prefix index, look under K5.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert