Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Development

Notices

Old 01-08-2013, 05:07 AM   #1
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Unable to get source!

I seem to be getting an error trying to download the Calibre source on Windows. it goes through the steps of connecting and downloading everything, but then I get an error as shown below:
Code:
bzr branch lp:calibre CalibreSource
Connected (version 2.0, client Twisted)
Authentication (publickey) successful!
Secsh channel 1 opened.
bzr: ERROR: [Error 145] The directory is not empty: u'D:/Calibre
Source/.bzr/checkout/limbo/new-18/qtcurve/common'
Note that this is on a newly set up PC so that there is no existing copy of the source before starting the Launchpad download!.

Any idea what might be causing this?
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:35 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Try upgrading your bzr, the current version is 2.5.x I think.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:54 AM   #3
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Try upgrading your bzr, the current version is 2.5.x I think.
I have the latest as far as I am aware (2.5.1). I downloaded it shortly before trying to grab the source. I am on Windows 8 on his machine - I wonder if that is the issue? I guess i could try on another machine running Windows 7 (and an older copy of bazaar) that I have used in the past.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:07 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I tried it on my linux machine (with bzr 2.5.1) and it still works.

Last edited by kovidgoyal; 01-08-2013 at 07:11 AM.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:42 AM   #5
itimpi
Wizard

I have now tried it on my older Windows 7 machine which was running bazaar 2.4.4 and that seemed to complete without problems so at least I now have the latest source.

Not sure therefore if the problem is with the Launchpad end or my PC running Windows 8 and bazaar 2.5.1. I guess the answer is to try it again on that machine to see what happens.
Old 01-09-2013, 12:00 PM   #6
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

If you are having trouble with bzr you can always download the source tarball directly, http://status.calibre-ebook.com/dist/src