Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 03-30-2018, 03:29 AM   #1
zoofat70
zoofat70 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook simple
No Time

I have just joined Mobile read because it looks like the guys and girls maybe able help me with the problem I have since I changed the Nook simple battery.I'm unable to change the time to U.K(London) gmt, it was O.K before I changed the battery. I have gone into change the time zone where London is and it shows gmt 00.00 I touch this London zone but I get no time !
zoofat70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 10:39 PM   #2
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
I wish I could help but I have the Glowlight 3 that has different software I believe

I had a similar problem with my Kindle. My clock was messed up after a reset. Turns out I had the wrong language setting. I accidentally chose English United Kingdom instead of English United States. I switched back to USA and it fixed my clock issue
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-02-2018, 02:33 PM   #3
Calenorn
Brash Fumbler
Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NST, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoofat70 View Post
I have just joined Mobile read because it looks like the guys and girls maybe able help me with the problem I have since I changed the Nook simple battery.I'm unable to change the time to U.K(London) gmt, it was O.K before I changed the battery. I have gone into change the time zone where London is and it shows gmt 00.00 I touch this London zone but I get no time !
I know that (at some point) B&N got out of the UK market. On my NOOKs the time is adjusted when I connect to B&N via WiFi and sync the device. If you cannot reach B&N it might be that the clock will not reset. If that is the case, you might not be able to use the clock. Also, then be sure to turn off the WiFi to reduce battery drain.
Calenorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 11:19 AM   #4
zoofat70
zoofat70 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook simple
Hi, To all who answered my letter about the time on my Nook simple. It appeared a few days after the summer clocks went forward an hour.Very strange.
zoofat70 is offline   Reply With Quote