Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 11-25-2017, 10:15 AM   #286
viceant
Addict
viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-t1, Boyue Likebook Plus (T80s), Boyue Likebook Mimas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrafn View Post
AFAIK, they're still selling through TMall (you might need to confirm that the T62 model on sale is actually the T62+), but that generally means using a TMall agent (like this one or this one) to make payment and reship (I did this when I bought my i62HD three years ago).
Thanks a lot! I didn't know about Tmall agents.

Enviado desde mi MI 4W mediante Tapatalk
viceant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 04:01 PM   #287
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by viceant View Post
Thanks a lot! I didn't know about Tmall agents.

This answer was posted over two years ago, so I wouldn't count on it still selling that model.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-26-2017, 02:58 AM   #288
viceant
Addict
viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
This answer was posted over two years ago, so I wouldn't count on it still selling that model.
Of course, thanks. I was wondering whether they already sell the new Onyx Max 2, but it seems they don't yet.
Old 11-26-2017, 08:33 PM   #289
Hrafn
Fanatic
Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Poke 5, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5
Quote:
Of course, thanks. I was wondering whether they already sell the new Onyx Max 2, but it seems they don't yet.
Onyx-Boox's Tmall store can be found here. And it gives top billing to the Max 2, which can be found here.

Incidentally, having tried and failed to set up a Tao Bao a/c to order my latest eReader (a Kepler Pro, also bought through an agent), I have since been able to set up, and successfully use, an account there. The process is however more than a tad bewildering, so might not be for everybody.
Hrafn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 09:44 AM   #290
viceant
Addict

T

Quote:
Onyx-Boox's Tmall store can be found here. And it gives top billing to the Max 2, which can be found here.

Incidentally, having tried and failed to set up a Tao Bao a/c to order my latest eReader (a Kepler Pro, also bought through an agent), I have since been able to set up, and successfully use, an account there. The process is however more than a tad bewildering, so might not be for everybody.
Thanks! I've already located the item, wicht was posted in another thread. May I know the agent you bought your item trough?

Last edited by viceant; 11-27-2017 at 09:47 AM.
Advert
Old 11-27-2017, 11:17 AM   #291
Hrafn
Fanatic
Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Poke 5, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5
Quote:
Thanks! I've already located the item, wicht was posted in another thread. May I know the agent you bought your item trough?
CSSBuy
Hrafn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 05:11 AM   #292
viceant
Addict

Quote:
CSSBuy
Thanks. Sadly, whith shipment and fees it costs more or less the same as if you buy it from European re-seller. All in all, the unique advantadge is you needn't wait til december's end to have it.

Last edited by viceant; 11-28-2017 at 02:50 PM.
Old 12-01-2017, 03:07 AM   #293
softlight
softlight began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox C67ML Carta2
Quote:
Thanks. Sadly, whith shipment and fees it costs more or less the same as if you buy it from European re-seller. All in all, the unique advantadge is you needn't wait til december's end to have it.
what about banggood .com ?
They have a ereader section with lots of models to buy from.
softlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 03:29 AM   #294
viceant
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by softlight View Post
what about banggood .com ?
They have a ereader section with lots of models to buy from.
Thanks, but they are not selling it yet. In another post, someone said they maybe supply first their internal market. In Alibaba it's announced, but it seems to be a market B2B, not selling to all people.

Old 01-04-2018, 03:24 AM   #295
luppolone
luppolone began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by downeaster59 View Post
My T63, which I bought from Banggood, does support English and a number of other languages. It does not come with Google Play pre-installed. However, the T6X Toolkit, found here, will root a T63 and install Google Play (it worked for me).

The T63 runs Calibre Companion very well. I haven't used cool reader, but a number of other reader apps, like Moon and KOReader, work fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
Has anyone got any recommendations about firmware for T63 as the current firmware has with root and Google play has really bad battery life. Even with wifi off my T63 goes from 50~% to dead on standby. My previous device used to last around 3 weeks with 1 hour reading a day. This device I charge read an hour put it on standby and the device is dead the next day

Sent from the mobile client - Forum Talker
Hello,
it's two days that I'm struggling to run properly Google Play on my T63. I tried C67ML Carta 2 Images, both 1.7.4 and 1.8, but I'm not able to downloads apps through Google Play.
I can root the ereader and install Google Play with T6X Toolkit, but it seems that GoogleServiceFramework.apk crashes each time I boot.
I can login to Google Play but I cannot download app.
I tried to use a different version of GoogleServiceFramework.apk but I'm not able to install it via adb nor sideloading.

Can you please tell me how you managed to install Google Play? Which firmware were you using?

Many thanks.
luppolone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 06:47 PM   #296
carltonbp
Connoisseur
carltonbp will become famous soon enoughcarltonbp will become famous soon enoughcarltonbp will become famous soon enoughcarltonbp will become famous soon enoughcarltonbp will become famous soon enoughcarltonbp will become famous soon enough

Device: Icarus Illumina
I noticed theres a Nov 17 update on the drive that a lovely person on here maintains

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%...73C0EB037CE1E2

Any good, english, does anyone know?

Thanks
carltonbp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 09:42 PM   #297
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by carltonbp View Post
I noticed theres a Nov 17 update on the drive that a lovely person on here maintains
The file may have been placed there Nov 17th but the latest update appears to be from 2016 Nov 4th. Which is the same as the latest firmware listed on this page that keeps all that sorted out here at mobileread.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 11:05 AM   #298
carltonbp
Connoisseur
carltonbp will become famous soon enoughcarltonbp will become famous soon enoughcarltonbp will become famous soon enoughcarltonbp will become famous soon enoughcarltonbp will become famous soon enoughcarltonbp will become famous soon enough

Device: Icarus Illumina
Thanks. I thought it might be that. Such a shame. I don't think I'll buy another Boyue ereader if they can't be bothered to sort out their firmware.
carltonbp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 03:18 AM   #299
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Has anyone got the the firmware for T63 JDread boyue firmware. I installed the jdread version by mistake and now am unable to use normally
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 05:30 AM   #300
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by softlight View Post
At last I got the stock English firmware directly from Boyue for my Jdread T63HD. It's simple and doesn't have much.

Better than the Chinese one since I ruined the Banggood version.

So in case you got stuck with the chinese version, you can use this official ROM.

You can download it from here:

-
NOTE: PLEASE BACKUP YOU DEVICE USING TWRP BEFORE DOING ANYTHING
for flashing purposes, the RK-BATCH (1.7/1.8) tool will do the job.

Maybe we can tinker around with it and cook something better.

Please test it and let me know.

Any ideas?
Hi the download link seem to be down any way to get this firmware
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote