Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-18-2010, 03:50 AM   #1
Bookster
Maniac
Bookster will become famous soon enoughBookster will become famous soon enoughBookster will become famous soon enoughBookster will become famous soon enoughBookster will become famous soon enoughBookster will become famous soon enough

Device: Gen3 PRS505&600 Kindle2 Pocketbook360&302 BeBookmini Onyx Boox Opus
Book hung

Hi

thank you for the marvellous work you're doing. I just wanted to signal a hung book- it's not too big (2.163 KB) and it's an epub, taken from ebooks.com; works perfectly on ADE and EBL (I haven't tested it on my readers yet). It's not a terrible problem, just wanted to signal- I can provide the file too, if somebody wants to try a workaround, or to do a simple test.

Thanks again
Bookster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 09:39 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
opena ticket and attach the file (also mention what version of calibre you're using and what exactly hung)
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-18-2010, 12:54 PM   #3
Bookster
Maniac
Bookster will become famous soon enoughBookster will become famous soon enoughBookster will become famous soon enoughBookster will become famous soon enoughBookster will become famous soon enoughBookster will become famous soon enough

Device: Gen3 PRS505&600 Kindle2 Pocketbook360&302 BeBookmini Onyx Boox Opus
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
opena ticket and attach the file (also mention what version of calibre you're using and what exactly hung)
Ok asap!
Bookster is offline   Reply With Quote