Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 08-28-2008, 04:55 PM   #16
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
I'm not being silly. The question came up why this thread was in the Lounge. I suggested moving it with a redirect, after which you (or any mod) could delete the off-topic post. Including this one. Your preceding post, and this one, are then by your message both equally off-topic and silly.

After reading and considering this post, you're welcome to delete it. And yours.
You're a chronic OPer (off-poster), Planethead. Nothing but a trouble-maker, in my opinion. Always stirring it up. You should get a badge for it.

[he says anxiously awaiting deletion of this post]
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 11:12 PM   #17
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Dear moderator, just a suggestion but I really think it would be helpful to clean up this thread and delete the many clearly irrelevant Lounge-posts that are still here. I feel really bad that someone with something really useful to say seems to have accidentally walked into a scene from Animal House while John Belushi is whizzing in the corner and a bunch of other delinquents in togas are partying hearty.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
soribook, soribook b60, wince