Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 03-20-2018, 05:23 PM   #1
olaa
olaa began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook
Dictionary en-pl .dic

Hi, I need a good free dictionary english-polish. I have got some files in .idx or .oft but a can't convert it to .dic (have PocketBook). i'm so stupid girl please help me!
olaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 01:53 AM   #2
eMole
Zealot
eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch HD, PocketBook Era
http://zderadicka.eu/convert-diction...-ebook-reader/
eMole is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert