Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 01-11-2010, 10:54 AM   #16
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Go to Control Panel -> Programs and Features and list all the redistributables installed. They are all in this form: "Microsoft Visual C++ 200x Redistributable - <version string>". Post them all here.

There should be at least one installed.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-15-2010, 02:16 AM   #17
Dusk
Dusk began at the beginning.

Device: None
Hi! Actually, I got this all sorted out through the kind assistance of your support tickets. (I was the sophrosune person that you or somebody else there was helping.) Sorry to have put you to extra trouble here.
Dusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 09:47 AM   #18
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
Hi! Actually, I got this all sorted out through the kind assistance of your support tickets.
Actually those aren't support tickets, they're issue reports. They help me improve Sigil, and therefore help you with possible problems caused by bugs/missing features.

But they're not support tickets. Support tickets imply an official, sanctioned help service. Sigil being free and open source software, such a things doesn't exist.

That being said, I'm always glad to help if I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
Sorry to have put you to extra trouble here.
Not a problem.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 06:19 AM   #19
Sullivan
Connoisseur
Sullivan began at the beginning.

Device: none
I second Dusk there, Sigil support is outstanding. Thank you.
Sullivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:19 AM   #20
Dusk
Dusk began at the beginning.

Device: None
"Actually those aren't support tickets, they're issue reports."

My apologies. I'd only just learned of the phrase "support tickets" three days before I made my post; obviously I hadn't yet mastered the term's meaning. Anyway, thanks again.
Dusk is offline   Reply With Quote