Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 06-22-2012, 01:54 PM   #1
jilg
jilg began at the beginning.

Device: pocket edge
Playing Video

I am having trouble playing video from some sites. It seems that I will only get a black player and only hear the sound to the video. Are there any video apps or anything to fix the issue?
jilg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:45 PM   #2
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
These are Flash videos. Flash is not supported on the eDGe. You can try Puffin browser. It will play Flash. However, the last time I tried it it kept telling me my network connection was down. Maybe you'll have better luck. Here's a link: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ghlight=puffin
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 01:31 AM   #3
jilg
jilg began at the beginning.

Device: pocket edge
Puffin browser doesn't seem to work right. Are there no other options?
jilg is offline   Reply With Quote