Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 03-14-2010, 10:54 AM   #1
readinggal
Enthusiast
readinggal began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color, Samsung Tablet w/ Nook App, PC w/ Windows 8 Kindle App
Updated Firmware for 6" Astak?

Ok I am a bit dense here LOL.... but what is the latest version of firmware for the 6" Astak Reader?

Thanks
readinggal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 01:20 PM   #2
KarenH
Addict
KarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five words

Device: K3
The current version is from 12/2009 (V2.02ASTAK.091217), but there's a new version expected out sometime this week.

Last edited by KarenH; 03-14-2010 at 01:23 PM.
KarenH is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-14-2010, 01:53 PM   #3
Chiron
Fantasy & SciFi Reader
Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenH View Post
The current version is from 12/2009 (V2.02ASTAK.091217), but there's a new version expected out sometime this week.
I think Robert was expecting the new version around 7-14 days after the v5 one (if i remember well )
Chiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:06 PM   #4
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiron View Post
I think Robert was expecting the new version around 7-14 days after the v5 one (if i remember well )
Memory is failing (or mine could be way off track). I thought Robert said the 5" firmware would be released on the 15th March and the 6" on the 17th March.

One of three options here Chiron, either (a) you are right, or (b) I am right, or (c) we are both nuts and over the hill.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:15 PM   #5
irenas
Zealot
irenas began at the beginning.

Device: Astak EZ reader
RobertB said:
<5 inch Firmware Upgrade WILL be on our website Friday (March 12)! ...
The same upgrade for the 6 inch EZ Reader Basic is still estimated to be up and ready on Wednesday, March 17.
>
irenas is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-15-2010, 11:09 AM   #6
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
If you want a really good firmware try tirwals 2.9 it supports both mobi and adobe drm.
Plus u can change between coolreader 3 and adobe for reading drm free epubs.
Its great if you need the ablity to change fonts and their size
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote