Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > BBeB/LRF Books (offline)

Notices

Old 11-13-2008, 03:38 PM   #1
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Post Ernst, Paul: The Raid on the Termites v 2 14 nov 2008

Straight from Astounding Stories comes this errm astounding story:
Quote:
Armed with splinters of steel, two ant-sized men dare the formidable mysteries of a termitary.
This link will inform you on the writer, I guess.

I took the text from PG and the cover from Manybooks and of course streamlined the book and added a TOC

Have fun!

IMPORTANT! v 2
I changed the placing of the illustration and noticed that the text in v1 has been truncated somehow. Please redownload if you have v 1 for a full text!

Last edited by mtravellerh; 11-14-2008 at 02:06 AM.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 04:12 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Beautifully done, and thank you! This looks like a fun read.

By the way, that wonderful illustration will be missed if someone clicks on the first chapter link, as the chapter comes after the illustration.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-13-2008, 04:23 PM   #3
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Beautifully done, and thank you! This looks like a fun read.

By the way, that wonderful illustration will be missed if someone clicks on the first chapter link, as the chapter comes after the illustration.

Don
Oopsy. That would be a shame, wouldn't it? Gotta think about that. Maybe put the illustration after the first chapter link? Weeell, I'll work on that when I'm back with my desktop and source. Any good idea, anyone?
Old 11-14-2008, 02:12 AM   #4
mtravellerh
book creator

Exclamation Please redownload

I am so very deeply embarrassed.

Somehow version 1 does not contain the whole text. Still don't know how that could have happened. So please redownload v2 that is complete.

My apologies to all those who already got a copy.

PS: Replaced the illustration to a place where everybody can see it.
Old 11-14-2008, 05:30 AM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
You think YOU'RE embarrassed??!!!!

When I posted a title once - and not too long ago - I actually forgot to post the BOOK!!!!!

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-14-2008, 12:35 PM   #6
mtravellerh
book creator

Recently I wrote a post, uploaded a book, wrote the tags, made a title, previewed it and then browsed right on, wondering where my post might be.