Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-19-2008, 03:57 PM   #1
Mobicary
Mobicary began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader
Sony Reader or Kindle PID number?

Does anyone know how I can find out what my PID number is for my Kindle or sony reader so that I can use Mobipocket? There is some kind of connection with the serial number but I dont know where to go to have it converted. Anything would be helpful

Thanks
MobiCary
Mobicary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:48 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobicary View Post
Does anyone know how I can find out what my PID number is for my Kindle or sony reader so that I can use Mobipocket? There is some kind of connection with the serial number but I dont know where to go to have it converted. Anything would be helpful

Thanks
MobiCary
Sony does not support Mobipocket DRM. For the Kindle see this thread for more info https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19649 .

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-19-2008, 10:21 PM   #3
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello Mobicary, the Kindle has its own drm
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote