Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-15-2011, 01:52 PM   #1
pageturner
pageturner began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Two free teen ebooks

Just found two free ebooks on Copia that aren't free on B&N or Amazon. They have Mutiny by Artist Arthur and Survivors by Sophie Littlefield.

What's also good about them is that they're Adobe epub so you can read them on almost any e-reader or an ipad. I've seen in early posts that people have had trouble downloading from Copia, but I figured out how to do it, and now easily download them to my nook so let me know if I can help! Links below.

Mutiny - http://www.thecopia.com/catalog/deta...?catId=8814437
Survivors - http://www.thecopia.com/catalog/deta...?catId=8814424
pageturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 03:39 PM   #2
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
It isn't the people having problems - it's Copia having issues on their server, causing some books (notably the three PDF's in the last offering) to have problems both with purchase (Buy Now doesn't work, have to use cart) and with download (simply doesn't).

With the baseball books, I had to use the app to get one of them to download (could not buy, as it claimed I had it, but would not show up in the library, when using the web site).

In any case, both books have been listed here recently, free direct from Harlequin and from Sony.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-15-2011, 03:40 PM   #3
Susan Crealock
Online Novels
Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Apple iTouch
In case Copia doesn't work out, Survivors is available free from Sony and Mutiny from Sony and from Harlequin .
Susan Crealock is offline   Reply With Quote