Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-06-2010, 12:20 PM   #1
Skye Savoy
Skye Savoy has read every ebook posted at MobileReadSkye Savoy has read every ebook posted at MobileReadSkye Savoy has read every ebook posted at MobileReadSkye Savoy has read every ebook posted at MobileReadSkye Savoy has read every ebook posted at MobileReadSkye Savoy has read every ebook posted at MobileReadSkye Savoy has read every ebook posted at MobileReadSkye Savoy has read every ebook posted at MobileReadSkye Savoy has read every ebook posted at MobileReadSkye Savoy has read every ebook posted at MobileReadSkye Savoy has read every ebook posted at MobileRead

Device: Sony
Wink Introducing Skye Savoy, Author of FINDING HER PERFECT MASTER

I'm writing you from my home in Mississippi. I'm originally from Pensacola, FL and am just heartbroken about the effects the BP oil spill fiasco is having on the wildlife on the beaches. I am urging everyone to boycott BP and its affiliate, Amoco!

Now, for the gratuitous self-promotion:

My paranormal romance novel, FINDING HER PERFECT MASTER was released by Eternal Press/Damnation Books on April 7 as an e-book. It's also in print on Amazon.
I am thrilled to report that it met with excellent reviews. In fact, a Coffee Time Romance reviewer awarded the novel a 4 Cup Review. It also received a 5 Siren Stone review from Siren Book Reviews.

Here's a blurb:

Normally, genies grant wishes but Cala Lowery, a 310-year-old half-blood jinn needs a few granted herself. If she doesn’t find a new master before the Queen of the Jinn finds her, she'll be auctioned off on eBay... again.

Cursed by the Queen for supposedly flirting with the King, Cala’s auctioned off to the highest bidder on eBay. Her luck fails again when her master trades her in. She’s thrust into the world of humans with her dwindling magical abilities which often misfire. Cala begins a desperate search for a new master to regain her powers and avoid being turned into a ball of fire by the Queen.

Her new job as an Entertainment editor and mystery e-dater for a newspaper’s online dating site brings in plenty of candidates, gives her a taste of independence and reunites her with the victim of her one-time one-night-stand, Lee.

Lee forgives Cala for an incident with a leaky pepper spray can during their first meeting. Their relationship skyrockets until Cala finds herself struggling to keep her career and potential new master when someone tries to sabotage her column and expose her identity to Lee, who happens to have a secret identity himself.

You can download it for under $4.50 at Fictionwise. It's also an e-book at Amazon and Mobi.
Skye Savoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 12:44 PM   #2
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Hello and welcome to MR!!!

happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 01:36 PM   #3
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
"Under $4.50"? So $4.49, then?

That reminds me of a Google ad I saw last night when I was checking the Accu-Weather website. It was for a law firm, and they said they were "One of the top two firms" in my state for dog bites. Aside from my utter bafflement as to why AdSense was serving ads for lawyers apparently specializing in suing dog owners with a page of weather radar, I kept going back to that "one of the top two". They weren't #1, or they would have said so; clearly they were #2. But what a weird way to put it. (leaving me wondering who #1 is, and who decides the rankings)

Oh, hi, I'm Worldwalker, resident snarky so-and-so. Stick around! Welcome to MR. We like to talk to authors, really we do, and the rest of us won't make snarky comparisons to Google ads by shady lawyers.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 02:25 PM   #4
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Hi and welcome to MR!
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 08:48 AM   #5
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Hi Skye, and Click image for larger version

Name:	water.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	52918 to the forum.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ebay, ebook, fictionwise, paranormal, romance