Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-23-2019, 12:00 AM   #1
leftright
Addict
leftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneleftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneleftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneleftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneleftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneleftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneleftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneleftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneleftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneleftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneleftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Kobo Glo
Advise on making a invisible memory device appear

If the memory device doesn't appear/display in window's "Disk Management" UI after a format with a 3rd party app run windows "Memory Diagnostics Tool", yes it seems silly that a RAM diagnostic tool can fix SSD, hard drive and memory card issues but it does.

youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76pAKsBlaHA

This has worked in making my SSD and memory cards re-appear after they mysteriously vanished from windows Disk Management after my mismanagement of them with mini partition tool.
leftright is offline   Reply With Quote