Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-18-2019, 02:19 PM   #586
Number9
Dude
Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One; Kobo Aura H2o; Sony Reader PRS-T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl_ View Post
No, only en-sv, as I wrote.

But I can try to merge this inside...
https://www.babylon-software.com/fre...ken/32749.html
If you want and have the time. It's not THAT important really. Thank you for your work!
Number9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 04:38 AM   #587
Owl_
Enthusiastic reader
Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paperwhite3, Kobo aura one, kobo touch 2.0, Kobo Clara HD,Poke2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number9 View Post
If you want and have the time. It's not THAT important really. Thank you for your work!

dicthtml-en-sv.zip___________is English>Swedish and Swedish>Interlingua

new.dicthtml-en-sv.zip________is English>Swedish and Swedish>English

dicthtml-sv-ie.zip____________is Swedish>Interlingua

Wordcounts:
Swedish>Interlingua 90136
Swedish>English 23340

Attached Files
File Type: zip dicthtml-en-sv.zip (6.64 MB, 322 views)
File Type: zip new.dicthtml-en-sv.zip (4.61 MB, 341 views)
File Type: zip dicthtml-sv-ie.zip (2.50 MB, 276 views)
Owl_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-19-2019, 08:20 AM   #588
Number9
Dude
Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One; Kobo Aura H2o; Sony Reader PRS-T3
Thank you for your time and work, Owl_ 😊
Number9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 03:10 AM   #589
Owl_
Enthusiastic reader
Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

WordNet 3 Infused PT English to Portuguese

Here is WordNet 3 Infused PT English to Portuguese,
Enriched with inflections and IPA phonetics

wordcount = 326243
Attached Files
File Type: zip dicthtml-en-pt.zip (16.70 MB, 274 views)
Old 06-20-2019, 03:39 AM   #590
Owl_
Enthusiastic reader

WordNet 3 Infused IT English to Italian

I have already published a previous version, devoid of inflections and phonetics.

Later it appeared only as last inner part of my huge en-it multidictionary (that in my opinion is the best en-it solution)
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...&postcount=506

Finally, I decided upload this part for the users that need something syntheticer than a multidictionary of 6 elements

And here is WordNet 3 Infused IT English to Italian
with inflections and IPA phonetics

wordcount = 324054
Attached Files
File Type: zip dicthtml-en-it.zip (16.48 MB, 276 views)
Advert
Old 06-21-2019, 04:24 AM   #591
warface9991
Connoisseur
warface9991 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo GLO HD
Is there any possibility that someone could transform kobo dictionary to stardict format? Thanks!
Here is the link: https://yadi.sk/d/74Lohn6A3Nnqj2?utm...e=DonanimHaber

Last edited by warface9991; 06-21-2019 at 04:55 AM.
warface9991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 12:01 PM   #592
Owl_
Enthusiastic reader

WordNet 3 English-Chinese_simplified

Here is WordNet 3 Infused CN English to Chinese simplified,
with inflections and IPA phonetics

wordcount = 264709

It needs the patch Dictionary text font-family/font-size/line-height - beta enabled with a unicode font; for example CODE2000 (or at least one that include the chinese characters. Otherwise several characters will not be shown using the dictionary)
Attached Files
File Type: zip dicthtml-en-zh.zip (14.39 MB, 789 views)

Last edited by Owl_; 12-29-2019 at 10:09 AM.
Old 06-21-2019, 12:07 PM   #593
Owl_
Enthusiastic reader

WordNet 3 English-Russian

And here is WordNet 3 Infused RU English to Russian,
enriched with inflections and IPA phonetics

wordcount = 305919
Attached Files
File Type: zip dicthtml-en-ru.zip (16.11 MB, 485 views)
Old 06-23-2019, 05:56 AM   #594
Owl_
Enthusiastic reader

Downloads' facilitation

I updated the download links of my multidictionaries
(en-en and en-it)

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...&postcount=507

Now they are ready to be copied right in the ereader

PS: the previous links will work for a while

Last edited by Owl_; 06-23-2019 at 05:58 AM.
Old 06-26-2019, 04:00 PM   #595
Owl_
Enthusiastic reader

Wikipedia selection

Here is Babylon English Wikipedia. A synthetic selection of Wikipedia articles.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BY...UVaaOpV-mIDrIj

wordcount = 851967

PS: you must wait the download for the bigger file size
Old 07-03-2019, 06:20 AM   #596
Tammuz91
Tammuz91 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl_ View Post
I updated the download links of my multidictionaries
(en-en and en-it)

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...&postcount=507

Now they are ready to be copied right in the ereader

PS: the previous links will work for a while
Thank you so much for the en-en dictionary. I really haven't found anything better. I have noticed some sporadic imperfections: sometimes more obscure meanings are given before the more obvious choice (i.e. the definition of secondary shows its meaning as used in ornithology before the more "common" meaning). Is this a choice by design?

Thanks again, I really love how much better the dictionary is when compared to the default one!
Tammuz91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 10:30 AM   #597
Owl_
Enthusiastic reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammuz91 View Post
Thank you so much for the en-en dictionary. I really haven't found anything better. I have noticed some sporadic imperfections: sometimes more obscure meanings are given before the more obvious choice (i.e. the definition of secondary shows its meaning as used in ornithology before the more "common" meaning). Is this a choice by design?
state of the starting database

Thanks for your opinion
Old 07-09-2019, 04:15 AM   #598
Tammuz91
Tammuz91 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Could somebody be so kind to tell me how to insert inflections into dictionaries? I've successfully converted some dictionaries, but I can see a general problem with -ing verbs as they are not found (although the infinite is there in the dictionary).
Tammuz91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 06:03 AM   #599
Owl_
Enthusiastic reader

Conversion of a dictionary english-arabic failed

Hi guys! I have problem to convert this english-arabic dictionary .bgl to txt (pyglossary doesn't do the conversion). https://www.babylon-software.com/fre...bic/59802.html

Can anyone help me?

Last edited by Owl_; 07-25-2019 at 11:40 AM.
Old 07-25-2019, 10:29 PM   #600
Semwize
Guru
Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Owl_,
Attached Files
File Type: bz2 stardict-babylon-Babylon_English_Arabic-2.4.2.tar.bz2 (1.48 MB, 276 views)
Semwize is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kobo dictionaries