Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 06-06-2018, 07:44 AM   #16
Mivo
Fanatic
Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: In use: Pocketbook InkPad 3, Kobo Glo, iPad Air 2
I'd look at the InkPad 3 also, or perhaps even the 10.3" reader from Onyx, especially for PDFs. The Onyx would be above your budget, but it can also run Android apps, so it may be worth the extra cost to you. Both of those also have MicroSD slots so that you can expand the storage space.

As for the frontlight, while I personally don't use it a lot with my devices (I rarely read in the dark), the difference between the blue-light-filtered smart/comfort light and regular frontlight is substantial. If you do read a lot in the dark and sleep afterward, I feel it's a crucial feature.
Mivo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aura one, ink, oasis 2017, paperwhite, software