Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 07-22-2018, 08:17 PM   #1
MorningCoach
MorningCoach began at the beginning.

Device: Boox Max 2
Google Play Store and Apps - Not Working

I guess the thread on Goodreader is true.

I got my Book Max 2 last Monday, but it now looks like Google Play won't load and even Marvel Universe doesn't work. Google web browser works, so I know that it is connected to the internet. WPS Office still works, and Amazon Kindle works, but I can't access Play Store.

I can get to Play Books, but I can't get to the Play Store.

Sucks - I finally started getting things going, was going to head to get the screen protector but on. Without apps, and access to the store. I guess I can use the device. Lots to think about - Disappointed. It is not Onyx its google.
MorningCoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 08:40 PM   #2
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
You should still be able to sideload many apps onto the device although perhaps not some purchased apps/content.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-22-2018, 08:59 PM   #3
MorningCoach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Question Mark View Post
You should still be able to sideload many apps onto the device although perhaps not some purchased apps/content.
Thanks going to try and figure that out, that does make sense!! -Looks like Marvel Universe is a no go but it is what it is - thanks - for the response. Might be able to download them in other ways.

Last edited by MorningCoach; 07-22-2018 at 09:04 PM.
Old 07-22-2018, 09:48 PM   #4
whopper
Addict
whopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Boox max 2
You need to enable the play store on system settings, then update the store and play services, after that will work.

If you already did that, look at other things, I mean, I am using it right now and installing things.

Last edited by whopper; 07-22-2018 at 09:52 PM.
whopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 10:07 PM   #5
MorningCoach

Quote:
Originally Posted by whopper View Post
You need to enable the play store on system settings, then update the store and play services, after that will work.

If you already did that, look at other things, I mean, I am using it right now and installing things.
Thanks will try that today it just quit working as well as MU -
Advert