Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 05-14-2005, 08:41 AM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Excellent E-Book Blog and Interviews

Some really excellent sites don't seem to make a big first impression on me, but over time my eyes are opened to content that is really interesting. Pocket PC E-Books Watch is a site that is growing on me that way. I'm sure I've visited before at various times, but didn't realize how much great material they have. All kinds of information about ebooks, the ebook industry, ebook technology, interviews, and other various sorts of content for mobile devices.

In particular, what fascinates me at the moment is the interview links.
For example, a sample of what I found by searching on "interview"...
* Comics One Profile
* Interview With Jeff Hawkins
* Rosetta Books
* Exclusive with Palm Digital Media (aka Peanut Press / Ereader)
* Founder of Project Gutenberg
* Cracking iTunes' DRM with JHymn
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 05:58 AM   #2
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
I knew about Jørgen's page for some time, but didn't know his page wasn't "common knowledge" by now

He is often posting great stuff on e-books and DRM.
Colin Dunstan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert