Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 01-10-2011, 09:38 AM   #1
Waba
Groupie
Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, PRS-350/950, HP Touchpad, Kindle Keyboard
"Unused" BN Nook Color.

Hi all, I have a Nook Color I'm looking to sell.

Basically I bought one, rooted it and put a bunch of apps on it in an attempt to dissuade my GF from buying the crazy expensive Samsung Galaxy tab... I was unsuccessful in that, but I was amazed at how functional the Nook Color is. I am very tempted to keep it for myself, but I already have too much tech... and I really am more of an e-ink type of reader.

So it's completely new, used for under an hour. I've already rooted if it that is intimidating to you... Or I can return it to factory settings if you like. Has receipt, everything that came with box. Most of box still shinkwrapped... SquareTrade warranties on NColor are quite reasonable also.

I'm not looking to give it away as I just bought it 5 days ago and can still return it for what I paid... But I figured I'd see if any international Mobile Readers were interested first. It would also save me 2 hrs driving.

Also still looking to sell a Mint Kindle 3 WIFI!

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-14-2011 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Sold by OP
Waba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 11:51 AM   #2
SmeltzerDeltzer
SmeltzerDeltzer began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Ereader PRS-650
I am interested. PM sent
SmeltzerDeltzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 09:23 AM   #3
Waba
Groupie
Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, PRS-350/950, HP Touchpad, Kindle Keyboard
SOLD. thanks everyone.
Waba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:21 AM   #4
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
If you could find prs-650 with standard cover somehow - just let me know
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote