Estonia 1 0.23%
Wales 1 0.23%
United States 137 31.35%
New Zealand 8 1.83%
Voters: 437. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-28-2010, 02:55 AM   #91
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Because we have members who want their individual countries recognized.....and if I did that, I might as well just list the continents.

The interest is in the specific geo locations.....
There are some countries which could be put together, such as England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Simply call that Great Brittain. And Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg. Simply call that BeNeLux...

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Hmmmm........I see no one from Switzerland has voted.

Seems to me I thought there was at least ONE person here who is from there......
He just doesn't want us to be jealous... (I love Switzerland!)
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 01:33 PM   #92
Salgueiros
Eudaimonia
Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T2, Sony PRS T3, Sony DPT-RP1
Can you add Portugal?
Salgueiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 01:46 PM   #93
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
There are some countries which could be put together, such as England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Simply call that Great Brittain. And Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg. Simply call that BeNeLux...
Um, actually, England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland are the United Kingdom. England, Wales and Scotland are, collectively, Great Britain. Mind you they drive on the wrong side of the road so, who knows what's what?
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 01:51 PM   #94
Salgueiros
Eudaimonia
Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You could save some options by lumping together Scotland, Wales and England using Great Britain, or adding Northern Ireland and using United Kingdom. They all speak english, and they pretty much make a single market in terms of ebook sales.
Old 11-28-2010, 02:02 PM   #95
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salgueiros View Post
Can you add Portugal?
I did, but no one logged on so I gave it to Croatia......

Quote:
You could save some options by lumping together Scotland, Wales and England using Great Britain, or adding Northern Ireland and using United Kingdom. They all speak english, and they pretty much make a single market in terms of ebook sales.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidym View Post
Um, actually, England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland are the United Kingdom. England, Wales and Scotland are, collectively, Great Britain. Mind you they drive on the wrong side of the road so, who knows what's what?
THIS is why I didn't lump them together.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 02:18 PM   #96
Salgueiros
Eudaimonia

I will vote Portugal if there is an option. I only saw this poll now.

bah. let them drive wherever they want. They still read from left to write like the rest of europe and america do so i keep with my suggestion
Old 11-28-2010, 03:40 PM   #97
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Sinta-se livre para votar em Português para "A sua música, ea minha também".

(Feel free to vote in Portuguese for "Your music, and mine too".)

Your music, and mine too. La tua musica, e anche il mio. Ihre Musik, und meine auch.

You can even vote as often as you want.

Last edited by SameOldStory; 11-28-2010 at 03:42 PM.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 03:42 PM   #98
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I will vote Portugal if there is an option. I only saw this poll now.
The point of the poll is to find out where people are posting FROM, not their favorite places to be or former homelands.

You show "Canada" as your location......
Old 11-28-2010, 03:44 PM   #99
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Whoa! Canada.........what did you do, call out the reinforcements???

C'mon US people, sign on!
Old 11-28-2010, 04:03 PM   #100
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Whoa! Canada.........what did you do, call out the reinforcements???
Umm, actually, you did - remember? I just put your call where the most Canadians would see it....
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 05:03 PM   #101
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
UNFAIR UNFAIR!

Divide Canada into a French Canada and an English Canada.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 05:06 PM   #102
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
well, actually we could just have "North America" and that would be Mexico, the U.S. AND Canada... world domination... bwahahahaha!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 05:19 PM   #103
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by pholy View Post
Umm, actually, you did - remember? I just put your call where the most Canadians would see it....
Oh, yeah, now I remember!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
UNFAIR UNFAIR!

Divide Canada into a French Canada and an English Canada.

SOS.......you are crusin' for a brusin'!!!!
Old 11-28-2010, 07:15 PM   #104
Salgueiros
Eudaimonia

I am posting from Portugal actually. I spend six months roughly in each side of the Atlantic each year.
Old 11-28-2010, 07:30 PM   #105
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
I am posting from Portugal actually. I spend six months roughly in each side of the Atlantic each year.
so we'll award you 1/2 vote for each?