Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 09-05-2020, 07:09 PM   #406
swaudrey
swaudrey began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
Hi all, I'm interested in jailbreaking my new Kindle Paperwhite, saw a thread where I have to PM a user, but don't have access to the PM feature.

Do I need to do any proper posting in this forum beforehand for PM's to be enabled? I don't want to do fluff posts just to inflate post number, mainly looking for info on jailbreaking my device for custom screensavers.

Thank you!
swaudrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 04:04 AM   #407
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by swaudrey View Post
Hi all, I'm interested in jailbreaking my new Kindle Paperwhite, saw a thread where I have to PM a user, but don't have access to the PM feature.

Do I need to do any proper posting in this forum beforehand for PM's to be enabled? I don't want to do fluff posts just to inflate post number, mainly looking for info on jailbreaking my device for custom screensavers.

Thank you!
As far as I can tell, you should already have access to PMs.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2020, 02:57 AM   #408
Lavoi
Lavoi began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo
Unlock private messages

Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
^^Done.

Hi, please unlock the private messages for me ! Need for request link SD card image Kobo glo.
Lavoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2020, 03:33 AM   #409
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavoi View Post
Hi, please unlock the private messages for me ! Need for request link SD card image Kobo glo.
Done.
Old 09-07-2020, 04:22 AM   #410
Lavoi
Lavoi began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo
Thank you !
Lavoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 04:43 AM   #411
antares_87
antares_87 began at the beginning.

Device: Aura HD
Hi, please unlock the private messages for me ! Need for request link SD card image Kobo Aura HD.
antares_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 04:45 AM   #412
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by antares_87 View Post
Hi, please unlock the private messages for me ! Need for request link SD card image Kobo Aura HD.

Done.
Old 09-10-2020, 06:00 AM   #413
antares_87
antares_87 began at the beginning.

Device: Aura HD
Thank you !
antares_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 02:32 PM   #414
gbao
gbao began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10th gen
Hello! Please enable my Private Messaging.
Thanks, got send a msg about kindle paperwhite 4 10th gen jailbreak!
gbao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 05:03 PM   #415
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbao View Post
Hello! Please enable my Private Messaging.
Thanks, got send a msg about kindle paperwhite 4 10th gen jailbreak!
It looks as if you already have that function.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 10:45 AM   #416
toxapex
toxapex began at the beginning.

Device: PW4
Hi Admin/Mods,

Please enable private message function for requesting of pw4 jailbreak info.

Thank you very much!
toxapex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 10:47 AM   #417
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxapex View Post
Hi Admin/Mods,

Please enable private message function for requesting of pw4 jailbreak info.

Thank you very much!

Done.
Old 09-19-2020, 04:24 PM   #418
NinjaShuriken
NinjaShuriken began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10th gen
Hican you please enable PMs for me too? I want to ask for help on jailbreaking my Kindle PW4.

Thanks a lot!
NinjaShuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 04:36 PM   #419
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaShuriken View Post
Hican you please enable PMs for me too? I want to ask for help on jailbreaking my Kindle PW4.

Thanks a lot!
Done.
Old 09-21-2020, 03:20 AM   #420
ranger_X
ranger_X began at the beginning.

Device: kindle pw4
Thumbs down pm impossible

well I'm stuck in this limbo myself. emailed the forum admin from my welcome message 10 days ago, no reply. keep logging hopefully to mobile read but it ain't gonna change its it. maybe it's time to start spamming the forums to get their attention. oh the irony
ranger_X is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
issues, message, private, problem, signature