Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Hardware & Software

Notices

Old 09-11-2020, 03:30 AM   #16
rantanplan
Guru
rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite (2021), Boox Note Air 2+, Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Vision 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaysclie View Post
Hello everyone...
I just bought a new sony walkman and it does not play audible files .
I am looking for some ideas on what I can use to convert my audible books to mp3? I have years worth of their books that I have paid for and would like to continue on my new device.
I have read on this forum many threads where people mention that they can convert their audible books to mp3, but they haven't mentioned their method of doing the conversions. Can anyone give me any advice on how I can do that?
What do you mean it can't play audible files? It's an Android device, why don't you just install the audible app?
rantanplan is offline   Reply With Quote