Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-28-2011, 04:41 AM   #1
lilo_lalelu
lilo_lalelu began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kindle 4, Oyo
Best way to get a Kobo Touch in Europe?

Hi!

I am looking to get a Kobo Touch for some weeks now. But currently it seems nobody sells the e-reader in Europe. I checked bestbuy.com today and it is in stock now. But of course they do not sell it to international customers ...

Are there other possibilities to get one?

Thank you,
Lilo
lilo_lalelu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 05:02 AM   #2
danskmacabre
Guru
danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo. Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Apparently Fry's in the USA sells to international custoerms.
Borders did too, but since they're now in liquidation, I wouldn't reccommend using Borders anymore.
I'm sure I read that the Kobo will be sold in Germany very soon if you can wait.
danskmacabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-28-2011, 08:43 AM   #3
akuerz75
Enthusiast
akuerz75 got an A in P-Chem.akuerz75 got an A in P-Chem.akuerz75 got an A in P-Chem.akuerz75 got an A in P-Chem.akuerz75 got an A in P-Chem.akuerz75 got an A in P-Chem.akuerz75 got an A in P-Chem.akuerz75 got an A in P-Chem.akuerz75 got an A in P-Chem.akuerz75 got an A in P-Chem.akuerz75 got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Touch, Motorola Xoom
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilo_lalelu View Post
Hi!

I am looking to get a Kobo Touch for some weeks now. But currently it seems nobody sells the e-reader in Europe. I checked bestbuy.com today and it is in stock now. But of course they do not sell it to international customers ...

Are there other possibilities to get one?

Thank you,
Lilo
You can make use of one of these services:
http://www.shipito.com/
http://www.usa2me.com/
http://www.oneusaaddress.com/

Or you wait a little bit until its available in Germany
As far as I know has WHSmith in the UK already the Kobo Wifi on stock.
But I heard also that they do not shipoutsade UK neither. At least this is closer to you than US/CAN
akuerz75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 02:57 PM   #4
lilo_lalelu
lilo_lalelu began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kindle 4, Oyo
Thank you guys for your help. As Kobo said it would start in Europe in August, I will wait a little bit longer and try to get it here then.

bye Lilo
lilo_lalelu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 06:16 AM   #5
AdrianWright
AdrianWright began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
You will need a US mail address to have them shipped to you. I'm using http://www.nybox.com/ and BongoUS, their shipping rates may differ from time to time since both frequently go on sale or give discounts to their shipping rates.
AdrianWright is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-16-2011, 05:32 PM   #6
gari189
Connoisseur
gari189 knows the square root of minus one.gari189 knows the square root of minus one.gari189 knows the square root of minus one.gari189 knows the square root of minus one.gari189 knows the square root of minus one.gari189 knows the square root of minus one.gari189 knows the square root of minus one.gari189 knows the square root of minus one.gari189 knows the square root of minus one.gari189 knows the square root of minus one.gari189 knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Elonex 621eb, PRS-T1, HP Touchpad
Don't know if you are stilk looking but Redcoon in Germany sell the Kobo Touch (and ship to Austria) - was announced on the Kobo blog a couple of weeks ago. The also ship to Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, Italy, Denmark and France (but FNAC also sell the Kobo Touch in France)

http://www.redcoon.de/B329687-KOBO-T...n_Ebook-Reader

Last edited by gari189; 10-16-2011 at 05:33 PM. Reason: ?
gari189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 06:55 PM   #7
horus66
horus66 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Nevermind I didn't read the date on the OP. She surely has this taken care of now.

Last edited by horus66; 10-16-2011 at 06:58 PM.
horus66 is offline   Reply With Quote