Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-30-2016, 05:11 PM   #3376
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
It's the light plan that allows you to keep your credits and get access to limited sales.
But you can't even buy any credits when you're on the plan. Once you use up the ones that you bring with you, you are limited to sales that don't involve credits (it seems like approximately half of the sales are that way).

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 12-30-2016 at 05:13 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 06:33 PM   #3377
shorttimer1
Enthusiast
shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB X3 Kindle Fire HD 32GB
Thanks for the info. I used my last credit that was issued today and cancelled my Audible subscription. Then I signed up for the 3 months at $1.95/month using code NEWTRAVEL and it worked fine. So I get 3 months at $1.95 and if no more offers come along I will just keep it at $14.95/month until a new one does. I declined the free credit that was offered when I canceled.

Thanks all especially the ones that keep on top of all the offers out there.
shorttimer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 02:24 AM   #3378
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Audible UK -- Daily Deal -- exp 31 Dec
  • £2.99 -- Divergent -- Veronica Roth --> YA dystopian
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 03:11 AM   #3379
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Daily Deals -- exp 31 Dec
  • Audible ---> We're sorry, but there is no Daily Deal today. --> see post 3381
  • BN Nook --> $11.99 -- Ordinary Grace -- William Krueger --> historical

Last edited by tubemonkey; 12-31-2016 at 04:38 PM.
Old 12-31-2016, 03:33 AM   #3380
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Last Day -- Monthly Offers -- exp 31 Dec

Amz Whispersync
Audible
Audiobooks.com
ChristianAudio
Downpour
LearnOutLoud
Penguin Random House
Tantor Media.
Old 12-31-2016, 06:07 AM   #3381
Red Falcon
Addict
Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
Audible USA's Daily Deal

The Drunken Botanist: The Plants That Create the World's Great Drinks by Amy Stewart

http://www.audible.com/pd/Science-Te...ook/B00BQK4V1M
Red Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 04:21 PM   #3382
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Daily Deals -- exp 31 Dec
<snip>
Audible ---> We're sorry, but there is no Daily Deal today.
<snip>
Tubemonkey's been drinking too many banana daiquiris--go down two posts, to one by Red Falcon, and you'll see today's Audible Daily Deal.

I thought that it was very odd to see that there was no Daily Deal. I never remember a day when that happened.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 12-31-2016 at 04:23 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 04:34 PM   #3383
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
Tubemonkey's been drinking too many banana daiquiris--go down two posts, to one by Red Falcon, and you'll see today's Audible Daily Deal.

I thought that it was very odd to see that there was no Daily Deal. I never remember a day when that happened.
That's the response I got. Normally they post new deals just after midnight. I planned on checking it again later, but RF beat me to it.

I'll edit the post.
Old 12-31-2016, 07:19 PM   #3384
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Happy New Year

The new thread for 2017 is now available.

FREE/BARGAIN - Audiobooks - 2017

Last edited by issybird; 12-31-2016 at 10:52 PM.
Old 01-08-2017, 11:13 AM   #3385
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorttimer1 View Post
Regarding Audible, I have a question. If I understand it correctly when you go to cancel and get the option of a free credit if you decide to stay people select that get their credit, and a book then cancel anyway. There are no problems in doing such? the reason I ask is I recently got into audiobooks while I hiked the Ice Age Trail which is approximately 1200 miles. Now my latest promo is about to expire so I plan to cancel and sign up for a new promo. But if I can squeeze an extra book out of them that would be welcome. I keep my membership until another promo comes along but the ones I buy, in addition to my credits, try to pick up the cheaper ones and use my credits for the high priced books.

Thanks
Sometimes they offer a credit, other times I've got up to $20 in "credits". If you get a book credit, you need to use it before canceling a second time. If you get the $$ type of credit, you can cancel right away and that stays on your account until used. So far, no problem canceling rather quickly after accepting an offer or signing back up for some of the other offers...
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 05:51 AM   #3386
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

wrong thread

Last edited by tubemonkey; 01-17-2017 at 05:54 AM.