Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-29-2012, 01:16 AM   #16
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Hi Piperclassique - Thanks for letting me know! And I appreciate you finding it - hope you will enjoy.

Here's the correct UK address: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Deadly-Memor...9273013&sr=1-2
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:07 AM   #17
sunnysmiles
Addict
sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: I pad air, kindle pw2 and kindle touch , kindle had fire Nook pad nook
Thanks so much the UK link worked fine this morning .
sunnysmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 03:29 AM   #18
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hi Sunnysmiles - Hope you have fun reading! Thanks, Pam

Last edited by PamelaMary; 11-30-2012 at 03:33 AM.
Old 12-24-2012, 02:38 PM   #19
PamelaMary
Guru

Email for Deadly Memories

Dear Ms Richter,

I have never written to an author before, but your book "Deadly Memories" was the most spellbinding book I think I have ever read. I couldn't put it down till it was finished!. That's saying a lot, as I read about three to four books a week. I'm retired, so don't have much else to do.

I jut bought your other three books for my Kindle to read. I hope they are as good as the last one.

Bill

(Receiving this meant so much--in case any of you readers want to make your favorite authors happy....)

US: http://www.amazon.com/Deadly-Memorie...8729840&sr=1-1

UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Deadly-Memor...9273013&sr=1-2
Old 01-08-2013, 09:01 PM   #20
PamelaMary
Guru

Doing a countdown. Now I have 11 reviews for this book.

For those who like my novels, when you purchase one I send you a pretty gift. Here's the details: http://anauthorsplace.weebly.com/book-giveaway.html

Deadly Memories - What she can't remember might kill her.

There's abduction, torture, a woman marries the wrong man for the right reasons, smuggling, a car crash and a bombing. What's in store for the US if the French gang goes through with their terrorist plot and a nightmare is leaked on the population?

Old 01-18-2013, 09:19 PM   #21
PamelaMary
Guru

Deadly Memories - Free tonight until Midnight

I hope all my Mobileread friends will enjoy the novel.

Thanks for looking,
Pam

UK:http://www.amazon.co.uk/Deadly-Memor...9273013&sr=1-2
Old 02-07-2013, 09:38 PM   #22
PamelaMary
Guru

Countdown - Deadly Memories now has 35 reviews.

Here's a new one:

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, February 4, 2013
By stamant27 - See all my reviews

This review is from: Deadly Memories (Kindle Edition)
Well written! Very discriptive and kept me guessing what and who commited the crime. Nice love story mixed in with it!

Old 02-07-2013, 10:14 PM   #23
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Your Amazon links don't seem to be working right. I tried both and got the same message both times.
Quote:
Looking for something?
We're sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site
I tried the earlier link and the page loaded right but not when I clicked on the links in today's posting. Odd.

Last edited by crich70; 02-07-2013 at 10:16 PM.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:33 AM   #24
PamelaMary
Guru

Hi Crich,

Thoughful of you to let me know. I copied the links from the post above, both of which work. I took out the space between links to make the post smaller and then they didn't work. Very strange.

Thanks,
Pam
Old 02-15-2013, 11:45 PM   #25
PamelaMary
Guru

For the countdown - now there's 42 reviews for Deadly Memories.

It's on the Popularity List - top 100 for Romantic Suspense.

Thanks for looking,
Pam

UK: UK:http://www.amazon.co.uk/Deadly-Memor...9273013&sr=1-2
Old 02-28-2013, 02:54 PM   #26
PamelaMary
Guru

For the countdown - 49 reviews for Deadly Memories

Newest review:

5.0 out of 5 stars It will keep you up all night, February 27, 2013
By Jeanette - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)

Once you open this book and begin reading you can't stop. Read the book in two settings The charters are not you're average individuals so that part a little far reaching. But overall a good murder mystery. THANKS

Old 03-09-2013, 11:24 PM   #27
PamelaMary
Guru

Countdown of reviews - Now there's 52

5.0 out of 5 stars Deadly Memories, March 8, 2013
By Faye Miller

A real thriller to the very end. Good character development. Once I started it I couldn't put it down. Great mystery!

For those who like complicated plots. This book took several years to write because it was so hard to pull all the threads together. Lots of research went into it as well, on France, the Riviera, Filoviruses, large sail boats and on diplomatic immunity policy.

Thanks to the readers for reviews. They are much appreciated.

Old 03-21-2013, 08:15 PM   #28
PamelaMary
Guru

Deadly Memories

Review countdown: 53

Fast paced with twists and turns. ”
T. Underwood | 15 reviewers made a similar statement

Had some very likeable characters that I thought were well developed. ”
J. Quillian | 9 reviewers made a similar statement

There are complications caused by the bad guys and the good guys. ”
Elva Moser | 3 reviewers made a similar statement

Thanks for taking a look at the novel.
Pam

Old 04-10-2013, 05:47 PM   #29
PamelaMary
Guru

UK Review by Author Shirley Blane

5.0 out of 5 stars
Another winner from Pam Richter
By Mrs. S. A. Blane

The latest exciting thriller from Ms Richter. I have enjoyed every one of her books. They are always gripping and exciting and this latest one didn't disappoint. The suspense held me and I couldn't put this book down. Yes, there is a romantic thread, but make no mistake, the author pulls no punches and this book should appeal to both sexes. Pam Richter has traveled and held a number of highly qualified posts and it shows. She writes with authority on a variety of matters, whether journeying to France, as our heroine does here, or exploring the dark twists of mind conditioning. Hence, although sometimes bloody and violent, her plots and her characters are always believable. If you haven't tried this author yet, I urge you to do so. You will not be disappointed.

For the countdown - now there are 55 reviews.

Old 04-30-2013, 04:07 PM   #30
PamelaMary
Guru

Deadly Memories is Featured Book - Today - Kindle Books and Tips

Here's the link to the site
http://wp.me/p2b82w-4q0

Thanks for looking,
Pam