Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-25-2012, 01:51 AM   #781
Wald07
Audiophile
Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexux7 2nd Gen & Kobo Touch
just used these tonight

1x2590us
1x2530us
Edited to add: and the UK variant works too!
1x2590uk
1x2530uk

ALL Good for 25% off.

Last edited by Wald07; 04-25-2012 at 02:02 AM. Reason: additional codes!
Wald07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 05:30 PM   #782
bob123
Addict
bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Cybook
welcome90ca and others like it now come up as

Sorry
This promotion is not active.
bob123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 06:07 PM   #783
Pax
Zealot
Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD 3, Sony PRS 650
Ah too bad, I should have used my last 75% code.
Pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 07:58 PM   #784
Wald07
Audiophile
Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexux7 2nd Gen & Kobo Touch
I went thru them ALL before the end of the evening!
and went out looking for MORE!

*NEW* and just used tonight good for 25% off
2x25180us

and other variants as well! (au,uk,row)

Last edited by Wald07; 04-25-2012 at 11:22 PM. Reason: NEW code
Wald07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 06:00 AM   #785
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob123 View Post
welcome90ca and others like it now come up as

Sorry
This promotion is not active.
Oh dammit, I missed out on one of the $10 ones! I knew I should have gotten both of them used up while I had the chance but I just couldn't think of another title. Oh well-I think I have a 3 year backlog now.
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:42 AM   #786
m_bisson
Groupie
m_bisson knows what's going on.m_bisson knows what's going on.m_bisson knows what's going on.m_bisson knows what's going on.m_bisson knows what's going on.m_bisson knows what's going on.m_bisson knows what's going on.m_bisson knows what's going on.m_bisson knows what's going on.m_bisson knows what's going on.m_bisson knows what's going on.

Device: kobo touch :)
Hello Malazan: Book of the Fallen series.... ty for the codes! woohooo!
m_bisson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:40 AM   #787
AliLuki
AliLuki began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Thanks. I used C4aut45 and c4aut40, they both worked beautifully.
AliLuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 03:39 AM   #788
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
Having been given a gift voucher for my birthday, I took the plunge this morning and bought my first book from Kobo. (Up until now I have been happy with public domain books.) I thought I would be able to use my first-time buyer's 20% discount, but then got a message saying discounts weren't available for this book. No problem as I wanted the book anyway, but is there any way of telling which books the discounts will work with, and which they won't?

And thank you to the originator of this thread for keeping the discount codes updated.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 06:53 AM   #789
RareBird
Addict
RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
Having been given a gift voucher for my birthday, I took the plunge this morning and bought my first book from Kobo. (Up until now I have been happy with public domain books.) I thought I would be able to use my first-time buyer's 20% discount, but then got a message saying discounts weren't available for this book. No problem as I wanted the book anyway, but is there any way of telling which books the discounts will work with, and which they won't?

And thank you to the originator of this thread for keeping the discount codes updated.
Post nuber #698 by AnemicOak in this thread is a list of publishers that accept promo codes. A good rule of thumb to follow is if it has two prices listed codes will be accepted or if the price ends in anything other than 99 cents. However, this rule has been known to not apply in some cases (for example, I bought a book from WordFire Press using a promo code that was 4.99 with no other price listed).
RareBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 08:52 AM   #790
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
Many thanks for this, RareBird. I'll check out #698, but have also noted down your rule of thumb for future reference!
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:17 PM   #791
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Quote:

Almost all books are like that, take for example John Grisham's books.

The Confession was only $4.99 last year and promo's were excepted, now it's $9.99 with promo's blocked.

Agency sucks.
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 01:26 PM   #792
G0AT
Addict
G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Many thanks for this, RareBird. I'll check out #698, but have also noted down your rule of thumb for future reference!
FYI: I've added a link to that post into the OP
G0AT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 05:51 AM   #793
lexiepie
lexiepie began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
Smile great!

thanks for these! i have tried 2 today (29.04.12) and they both worked!!!

x
lexiepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 08:39 AM   #794
Andreiuta
Zealot
Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
thankyou40 will give you a 40% discount.
Andreiuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 06:18 PM   #795
Danger
Evangelist
Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2 (retired), Kobo Touch (passed to the wife), KGlo, Galaxy TabPro
Well I'm pretty PO'd now. Looks like Lucasbooks has added themselves to the list of publishers NOT allowing discount pricing. It's a shame too because I was looking forward to adding a bunch more Star Wars novels to my kobo. ... Looks like I won't be purchasing any books from Kobo. Just went though my list of "get a preview" books that I was interested in buying and of 172 books only 1 would allow me to us a discount code. I like to support my favorite authors but I don't like to feel I'm being ripped off and fixed agency pricing does just that.

Last edited by Danger; 04-29-2012 at 06:22 PM.
Danger is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals