Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Server

Notices

Old 09-09-2018, 02:56 PM   #1
alc4ever
alc4ever began at the beginning.

Device: none
Calibre server issues

Hello,

I've been using Calibre for a couple of years now. I just installed 3.31.0 and am having issues with the Calibre server. It seems to start fine but when I attempt to access it from in-house all I get is this:

Loading, please wait…
You can also use a simple, non-javascript version of this site: here

It never seems to come back. Clicking "here" does take me to the non-javascript version. If I Click on the TEST SERVER button from the Sharing over the Net screen works just fine. I ran IPCONFIG and verified the IP address for Port Forwarding was correct. My router has the correct address and port. Any recommendations on I should do to debug this?

Thanks
alc4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 08:59 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by alc4ever View Post
Loading, please wait…
You can also use a simple, non-javascript version of this site: here
That usually means the browser you are using isn't capable of rendering the new version of the site. This is the case for most of the embedded browsers in ereaders. It could also mean the browser has something blocking execution of Javascript or something else the site needs.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-10-2018, 03:15 AM   #3
alc4ever
alc4ever began at the beginning.

Device: none
I think you may be right on that. I re-installed Java and still have issues on IE and Firefox but it's now working on Chrome. Thank You for the help...
alc4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 10:24 PM   #4
morpheusdreamin
morpheusdreamin began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wireless
I'm having the same problems. Version 3.3.1 works with the mobile version but not with the standard version. Doesn't matter what browser I use - Chrome, IE, FF, Edge - nothing gets rendered. Any ideas?
morpheusdreamin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, server