Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 10-22-2012, 01:55 PM   #76
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe,Kindle Oasis 3, iPad Pro 11, iPhone 13 Pro Max,iPad mini 6, PW5
Its not released over here until Thursday. Looking forward to reading it.
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 03:27 PM   #77
ME2012
ME2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ME2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ME2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ME2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ME2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ME2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ME2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ME2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ME2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ME2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ME2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, 1 Gen
Just had to jump in on this thread. I loved this book - hands down. So did my bookclub. Check out the videos on Cronin's home website http://enterthepassage.com/video/

They attempt to show 'captured' footage of the 'vampires'. One is kinda scary but the others are silly.

Unfortunately I'll be waiting for the paperback version before I read The Twelve.
ME2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-01-2012, 05:57 PM   #78
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
Just watched the 3rd video. My heart's still pounding lol.
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:16 PM   #79
hard-boiled pat
The Night Was Moist
hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo,kindle,supernova, playbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaichica View Post
Its not released over here until Thursday. Looking forward to reading it.
its a good read, way faster than the first book.
hard-boiled pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 09:46 PM   #80
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Even though I found The Twelve to be disappointing compared to The Passage I'm still all in for the third book which now has a cover and release date.
City of Mirrors 24th May (UK)

melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-19-2015, 01:29 PM   #81
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Me too, thanks for the heads up!
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote