Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Hardware & Software

Notices

Old 03-10-2016, 01:15 PM   #1
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Samsung Tab S2 8.0 - Perfect.

I've got hundreds of audiobook, both fan fiction and audible. I have four Audible accounts and struggled with the limitations of my Kindle Fire HDX. I have an iPad mini that I like but I lusted after the Samsung Tab S2. I recently sold my last Fire and bought one. I just wanted to say it's awesome.

I downloaded all my audiobooks (nearly 200) from my four Audible accounts and sideloaded them on the Samsung. I added a 128GB SD card for future proofing. I logged into each account using the app and now it doesn't matter what audible account the app is logged into they all Play.

I then loaded another couple of hundred fan fic audiobooks on the SDCard and loaded Listen Audio Player and Material Player and use those two apps to listen to them.

Everything works seemlessly. The tablet is great for everything else as well. I have kindle, kobo and moon reader pro loaded (that's for TTF), I use Avia for music and video playlists. I have Amazon music and Instant Video loaded. I can honestly say there is nothing on a Fire that I miss.

Last edited by Josieb1; 06-04-2016 at 03:50 PM.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 02:54 PM   #2
ElspethB
Passionate Reader
ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, Kobo Clara HD, Fire HD 8, Voyage, Oasis 3, PW5
I have the Tab S2 8.0 also, and I love it. It's my primary listening device for audiobooks as well as music. Plus reading ebooks via Mantano/Bookari and streaming video via Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and Plex. I've had a series of Android tablets since 2010 (Froyo!) and this is by far the best one.
ElspethB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-26-2016, 04:07 AM   #3
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
I've been looking at it, but it's not perfect for me... It's very close though. I got my Galaxy Note 8 because of the "Note" part. If the S2 had that, I'd have had one some time ago...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote