Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-12-2012, 09:13 AM   #1
younghere
younghere began at the beginning.

Device: T1
How can I use back button as power button?

Some t1s of dudes around me already have had a broken power button. I was wondering if there is a way to map the back button or page button as power button, so that I would not have to press the power button every time to unlock my device.

Last edited by younghere; 03-12-2012 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Change subscription settings
younghere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 06:37 PM   #2
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
How have all these....ummm.....obviously tactilely challenged .... bozos managed to break so many power buttons ?

And where is this Bermuda Triangle of mishap located, so I don't risk going there and exposing myself to vehicular, food preparation, mechanical or electrical installation, pace-maker construction et al danger ?
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert