Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-16-2007, 12:43 PM   #1
KlondikeGeoff
Wombat Aficionado
KlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enough

Device: Fire, Kindle1, Sony PRS-500 Reader, Rocket 1100 eBook
Bookmark removal Q.

If I have some bookmarks in a given book, and then delete that book before removing the bookmarks, will they still appear in the list?

Or do I have to remove them before deleting?

Unless I'm mistaken, the "Remove All Bookmarks" only removes those on the book currently being read, yes?
KlondikeGeoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 12:44 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlondikeGeoff View Post
If I have some bookmarks in a given book, and then delete that book before removing the bookmarks, will they still appear in the list?

Or do I have to remove them before deleting?

Unless I'm mistaken, the "Remove All Bookmarks" only removes those on the book currently being read, yes?
If you delete a book, all bookmarks for that book and its place in the collection (if you use Collections) will be removed (using Connect to do this, not sure of libprs500)

Not sure of the remove all bookmarks. I've never used it.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert