Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-30-2009, 07:47 AM   #1
osmo79
osmo79 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS505
--breadth-first option in calibre GUI

Hi,
I need to use the --breadth-first option for some of my html books, so that the final page order is correct. At the moment I am doing this by calling html2epub from the command line, but is there any way to do it from the calibre GUI?

As far as I understand, when adding an html book, the HTML to ZIP plugin in calibre zips up all the html files and creates an opf file with a reference to each file. Is there any way to configure this plugin to do something similar to what it's done by the --breadth-first option in html2epub? I suppose the same question is valid for the --max-levels option.

Thanks!
osmo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 11:45 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
No, I'm afraid there isn't.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert