Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 03-07-2012, 10:06 PM   #1
jdm001
Connoisseur
jdm001 is on a distinguished road

Device: Entourage Dualbook
Anyone else have Market renamed to "Play Store" from google?

I recently went to the allmine with gapps support, but after the second time i ran it i got a popup about the google "Play Store" and it looks like the same market with a shiny new icon. Is tgat what thats supposed to do?
jdm001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:27 PM   #2
MissileMax
MissileMax will become famous soon enoughMissileMax will become famous soon enoughMissileMax will become famous soon enoughMissileMax will become famous soon enoughMissileMax will become famous soon enoughMissileMax will become famous soon enough

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge, Nook Touch, Nook simple touch, Note2
I did too... Google books is now "Google Play Books"...seems to just be a name change.
MissileMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-08-2012, 07:15 AM   #3
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
It's just a rename by Google. It was mentioned in the tech press a couple of days ago.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote