Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-14-2013, 08:29 AM   #511
laurla
Addict
laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle pw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Happy Saturday!

Single White Vampire
by Lynsay Sands $1.99
(Argeneau 03) Vampire Romantic Comedy
Publisher: HarperCollins e-books; Reprint edition (2003/2010)
Note: This is my favorite Argeneau book! It doesn't get much funnier than this book!
It's third in the series though but I suppose you could read it as a stand alone although
I highly recommend reading them in order.
How could you do this to me? Get me interested in a new series that has like a hundred books already??? Okay, not a hundred but seriously, 20? Sigh... Kobo reusable 50% coupon... the temptation... can I hold out?
laurla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 09:55 AM   #512
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurla View Post
How could you do this to me? Get me interested in a new series that has like a hundred books already??? Okay, not a hundred but seriously, 20? Sigh... Kobo reusable 50% coupon... the temptation... can I hold out?
If you want to save money almost all overdrive libraries has the series. I don't think Harpercollins is couponable yet. So you are safe. Goodness if they ever become couponable I am in serious trouble!

This is probably in my top 10 series of all times. It was my first taste of Vampires so I hold it dear to my heart. I forget which book I am on in the series. I think the last one I read was The Accidental Vampire. This series is a comfort read for me.

OMG I was WRONG they are couponable now! *faints*

Last edited by Blossom; 09-14-2013 at 10:10 AM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 10:14 AM   #513
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Maggie's Man by Lisa Gardner $2.99
A Family Secrets Novel (Maximillian's Children 01)
Formally published under Pen Name: Alicia Scott
Former Publisher: Silhouette Intimate Moments 1997
Publisher: Signet (August 6, 2013) Sold by: Penguin
Note: I bought mine just now at Kobo for 50% off.
Book Two and Three are due out in October & December.
So glad I didn't use my big coupon code on this during the last sale.

Also, books 2 and 3 (MacNamara's Woman and Brandon's Bride) still look to be available now at Harlequin.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 10:17 AM   #514
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Okay please don't let this be an error but it looks like all Agency Publishers are couponable!

I am in serious trouble! S&S books are now couponable. Now we just need a trivia game and some of our Code Angels to help us.

Oh I would wait a bit as Kobo will start marking the new couponable ones down I think here shortly. I notice Penguin and Random House are already being mark down to compete with Amazon.

Last edited by Blossom; 09-14-2013 at 10:26 AM.
Old 09-14-2013, 10:18 AM   #515
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
So glad I didn't use my big coupon code on this during the last sale.

Also, books 2 and 3 (MacNamara's Woman and Brandon's Bride) still look to be available now at Harlequin.
I don't know if she revised them or not so I am going to wait for Penguin versions.
Old 09-14-2013, 10:57 AM   #516
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I don't know if she revised them or not so I am going to wait for Penguin versions.
She said she did not (SB Sarah did an interview with her at RWA in one of the podcasts). And I had already purchased the Treasury versions during the BIG sale so I'm not going to rebuy them. Plus the fact I own the print versions from when they were first released
Old 09-14-2013, 10:59 AM   #517
library addict
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Okay please don't let this be an error but it looks like all Agency Publishers are couponable!

I am in serious trouble! S&S books are now couponable. Now we just need a trivia game and some of our Code Angels to help us.

Oh I would wait a bit as Kobo will start marking the new couponable ones down I think here shortly. I notice Penguin and Random House are already being mark down to compete with Amazon.
There is the multi-use 50% code

Now if only Kobo would allow coupons on pre-orders it would be the perfect store (well and update all the old Harlequin titles they messed up when they first opened).
Old 09-14-2013, 11:05 AM   #518
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:

Now if only Kobo would allow coupons on pre-orders it would be the perfect store (well and update all the old Harlequin titles they messed up when they first opened).

Well so much for behaving this week. Now I'm busy going through all the HC, SS & Hachette sales books and using the 50% code. Bad me. Bad bad bad!
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:29 AM   #519
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:

I know I am use to bigger trivia codes though.

Apesmom don't spend too much! *snicker*

I'm going to wait and see if they come down in price in the next week.

We need to repost all the deals for Agency books currently. Oh wait no that would just makes it worse!
Old 09-14-2013, 12:09 PM   #520
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
We need to repost all the deals for Agency books currently. Oh wait no that would just makes it worse!
This might help (or hurt ). Books sorted $low to high by publisher imprint.

HachetteSimon & SchusterHarperCollinsMacmillianPenguin/Random House
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 12:14 PM   #521
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Well forget that Macmillan is now couponable!
So psyched about this! No more switching in and out of accounts to buy Entangled books! (And I can finally buy the Mistborn Trilogy bundle when a good great code comes along )
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 12:15 PM   #522
library addict
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
I know I am use to bigger trivia codes though.
I have a few I think I will wait on in hopes of a higher code too.

Sadly I have bought so many from my wish list with the last 3 or 4 sales I am running out of books on my actual wish list. Nice problem to have I suppose. Lots of upcoming books and ones not yet in digital are mostly what is left. If only Harlequen or the authors would release the late 80s/early 90s SIM titles I want...
Old 09-14-2013, 12:16 PM   #523
library addict
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
This might help (or hurt ). Books sorted $low to high by publisher imprint.
Umm....thanks (I think)
Old 09-14-2013, 12:27 PM   #524
library addict
Grand Sorcerer

The Destiny titles (Penguin Australia) are super affordable, too. Going through their site now to add titles to my wish list.
Old 09-14-2013, 12:30 PM   #525
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
I have a few I think I will wait on in hopes of a higher code too.

Sadly I have bought so many from my wish list with the last 3 or 4 sales I am running out of books on my actual wish list. Nice problem to have I suppose. Lots of upcoming books and ones not yet in digital are mostly what is left. If only Harlequen or the authors would release the late 80s/early 90s SIM titles I want...
Wow I have such a big wishlist that could never happen.

I too wish more SIMs were released! I suspect it has to do with right's issues is why they haven't released them.