Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 12-28-2004, 03:04 PM   #1
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
MorphGear now free and open-source

Great news for all emulation fans! After four years of closed-source development, MorphGear, my favorite emulation system for Windows and Pocket PC, is going open-source! This will include the following changes:

- MorphGear is now free for non-commercial use.
- Because some modules were being used with permission under commercial license from Marat Fayzullin, those modules will continue to be available as closed source, commercial products but will now be maintained and supported completely by Marat. This includes GameBoy Color, GameBoy Advance, Master System, GameGear, and NES.
- The source code will be moved to an online repository.

MorphGear can emulate the following systems on Pocket PC:

o Nintendo GameBoy Advance (VGBA)
o Nintendo GameBoy Color (VGB)
o Nintendo Entertainment System (iNES)
o SEGA MasterSystem (MasterGear)
o SEGA GameGear (MasterGear)
o SEGA Genesis (Generator)
o Super Nintendo Entertainment System (Snes9x)
o TurboGrafx-16 (Hu-Go)

You can download MorphGear from here.
Old 12-28-2004, 08:57 PM   #2
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
This is good news!!!!

Craig.
Advert
Old 12-29-2004, 12:25 AM   #3
Pride Of Lions
just kinda geeky
Pride Of Lions began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
Indeed.

Even though I'm a Mac and Palm guy, I love good emulators. I have some great ones on my Zodiac2.
POL9A
Old 12-29-2004, 12:33 AM   #4
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Me too. I keep a spectrum emulator on my ipaq just so I can play Lords of Midnight and Doomdark's Revenge... ah nostalgia

Craig.
Old 12-29-2004, 11:26 AM   #5
Zire
Fanatic
Zire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zire 71
We need one like this for palm os 5...I mean a free one .
Advert
Old 08-25-2008, 09:35 AM   #6
mightythor
mightythor began at the beginning.

Device: h2200
hello,
Colin Dunstan, what program did you use to make this screenshot? I would like to make few screenshots of my emulated games(Super Mario World and Zelda on SNES), but I have tested about 6-8 screenshot programs(on the desktop type programs) and they all crash or hang. The only possibility to make a screenshot is to pause the game, but then there is this big PAUSE label on the screen. Any suggestions?