Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 08-16-2022, 06:33 PM   #1
barnesanova
barnesanova began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Post Command Line Config of DeDRM

I'm having the issue so many seem to have running this plugin in the latest version of Calibre on a Mac.

When trying to configure the plugin with my device's serial number, I get the following error:
Application Specific Information:
abort() called
Invalid dylib load. Clients should not load the unversioned libcrypto dylib as it does not have a stable ABI.

I've tried many of the solutions posted but none have worked, and I was wonder if it's possible to use the command line to do it ,and if anyone might have an example of how? For instance:

calibre-customize --customize-plugin DeDRM

I believe I'd need a key value pair to pass as well, but I wasn't sure of a) whether this is possible or b) what the syntax may be?

Thanks in advance,
barnesanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 07:49 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
You need to ask where you got that Plugin
MR rules limit help on that PI
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-16-2022, 07:52 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by barnesanova View Post
I'm having the issue so many seem to have running this plugin in the latest version of Calibre on a Mac.

When trying to configure the plugin with my device's serial number, I get the following error:
Application Specific Information:
abort() called
Invalid dylib load. Clients should not load the unversioned libcrypto dylib as it does not have a stable ABI.

I've tried many of the solutions posted but none have worked, and I was wonder if it's possible to use the command line to do it ,and if anyone might have an example of how? For instance:

calibre-customize --customize-plugin DeDRM

I believe I'd need a key value pair to pass as well, but I wasn't sure of a) whether this is possible or b) what the syntax may be?

Thanks in advance,
You need to be running DeDRM 10.0.3 with Calibre 6.
https://github.com/noDRM/DeDRM_tools
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote