Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 09-14-2013, 11:27 AM   #1
helf
Zealot
helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Entourage Pocket eDGe, Entourage eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quickly switch between books on eInk side?

I looked over the forum but couldn't find anything really relating to this.

OK, so, the eDGe has that wonderful switch button that lets you quickly move between the Reader app and the Journal app on the eink side. I would love to be able to use this to quickly switch/cycle between books I am reading. Anyone have any idea how to do this? Is it possible without a ton of hackery?
helf is offline   Reply With Quote