Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2018, 03:34 PM   #1
alc4ever
alc4ever began at the beginning.

Device: none
Edit Metadata issue

Hello,

I added a book to my library. I tried to Edit Metadata and am getting the following error:

calibre, version 3.31.0
ERROR: Download failed: Failed to download metadata. Click Show Details to see details

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\utils\ipc\simple_worker.py", line 289, in main
File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\metadata\sources\worker.py ", line 102, in single_identify
File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\metadata\sources\update.py ", line 79, in patch_plugins
File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\metadata\sources\update.py ", line 62, in patch_search_engines
File "<string>", line 11, in <module>
ImportError: No module named polyglot.builtins

I this missing polyglot.builtins module my issue. Any idea what it is or where I can get a new copy?
Old 09-10-2018, 04:23 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Moderator Notice
There is existing threads on this. Please don't start a new thread until you have looked at recent posts. TNX
Closed Thread