Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 09-04-2018, 02:09 PM   #1
masoud77
masoud77 began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle
Unhappy Images not being downloaded - new recipe

Hi,

I am a newbie to recipes. I am trying to create a recipe for a Malayalam new site - https://www.madhyamam.com. The print version url of typical news article is like - https://www.madhyamam.com/print/551387.

I was able to generate an initial version of my recipe which is still under development. However the images are missing in the news articles. Can someone help me or provide pointers to how I could include the images.

All I would require to include in the news is include images in the below type of div tags.
1) <div class="col-lg-12 img img-main">
2) <div class="img">

I have attached the recipe code that I have developed. Any help is much appreciated.

Regards,
Masoud A R.
Attached Files
File Type: recipe madhyamam.recipe (2.9 KB, 208 views)
masoud77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 09:43 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Dont use auto_cleanup it is hard to control precisely. Instead define a keep_only_tags in your recipe.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
images missing, madhyamam, malayalam, recipe